Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeldow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Separation of state and local
    Can a local president also hold the state president seat at the same time?
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 02:11 PM

The answer should be in your Union Constitution. Your steward should be able to give you a copy if you don't have one. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding W2 and state/local tax.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, When filing the state tax form, do we need to add both state tax (W2 - Box 17) and local tax (W2 - Box 19) for reporting the total tax withheld by the state OR the amount in Box 17 suffices? My status for 2005 was F1/OPT. Any help is appreciated! Thanks..

State and Local Wage on W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17149 Thanks for your info on another post, AtlantaTaxExpert. About the W-2, I am a little confused. I tried to read the W-2 guideline but still could not get it (I am new to this... ). First what is the difference between State wage (box 16)...

State & Local Wages [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me the difference between state and local wages?

What rights does a father in a joint state separation? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 and I am currently living in Michigan with the Father of our son but we are having problems and he keeps saying he is going to take him from me. What rights does he have if I decide to leave Michigan and come to Ohio to live with my parents?

Separation of State and Religion. Or something like that [ 30 Answers ]

I remember learning about separation of state and religion. What it basically said is that the government decisions will not be based on religion. What I do not understand is why homosexuals' can't get married. Isn't that a religion thing?

View more questions Search