Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevroman95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 06:37 AM
    I have an antique table how much is it worth
    Hey there I have a older table it says on the back its from bridges an novelties from lowell Massachusetts it says patent is a walnut # 9 hunt I really want to know how much its worth it is in fair condition some screws replaced may not be original but just a ball park idea what it is worth if you could share any info you might know it would be a great help
    Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Hi, chevroman95!

Would it be possible for you to post a couple of different images of it on this thread, please?

Doing so would be very helpful!

Thanks!
    partyupcity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 03:24 PM
    How much is a table?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique table with carved cherubs on top [ 2 Answers ]

I have a table oval in shape with a glass top. Under the glass is a carved pisture of cherubs playing what looks like flutes. The legs are carved also. I can't seem to find a label on the bottom of it. All I know is that my mother in laws mother purchased it when mu mother in law was a child. ...

Antique carved table [ 14 Answers ]

I recently purchased a table and 4 chairs that store under the table with matching carvings top is carved with glass top.. If anyone could tell me anything about the table That would be great thanks Allen email is

Is this table antique? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me on if my table is antique? I have a picture of it but I don't know who I can show to ask if its worth anything.and I'm only 21 so I don't know anything about furniture and what it could be worth. I bought it at a yard sale last month and the guy said ''are...

Legs on Antique Table are too short [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lovely antique dining table that has been in my family for four generations, but the turned legs that are on small castors are too shortfor us, and it's difficult to sit at. How can I "extend" the legs so that the 6-foot+ members of our family can sit at the table comfortably?

View more questions Search