Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beanie16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Citizen kane
    Hi any body know what this quote means? "A toast, Jedidiah, to love on my terms. They're the only terms that anybody ever knows."
    ArnieH Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 09:52 AM

If you've seen the classic film, Kane is a very egomaniacal and possessive man.
    Therefore the quote is totally fitting with his character, who sees everything in terms of himself---a narcissist.
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2009, 07:27 PM

I realize that this is an old post, but it still strikes me interesting. I think that it really goes a bit further than just relating to Kane. Everyone wants to have love be on their own terms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

Story of Kane and Able [ 8 Answers ]

I need a quick summery of the story of Kane and Able

Canadian citizen to marry dual citizen (us/can) and relocate to US. [ 1 Answers ]

I am dual citizen (Can and US) born in Canada. Citizenship through mother who is American. Fiancé is Canadian. We both live in Canada now. I have been in Canada for 9 years working. We want to marry and relocate to states to be closer to my family. First, is it better to marry in Canada or...

In Citizen Kane who or what is Rosebud? [ 7 Answers ]

In Citizen Kane, who or what is Rosebud?

View more questions Search