Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Sep 25, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    So it can stay lost forever. Whats the purpose then?
    When I found my cats abandoned in a parking lot, I took them to the vet. The first thing the vet did was scan them for micro chips. The chips would have given the name and address of the owner. Lots of times people find animals, and this is a great way for the humane society to discover their owners.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 08:40 PM

It just seems like it would be simpler with a GPS tracking type thing in case nobody did find them.

People want to say the technology doesn't exist for this but they said that about the GPS tracking device not too many years ago.
    The one Super bowl commercial with the scarecrow was about how they are going to grid 'the infrastructure' It will be used to track people.
    Well at least I have this post so that when it happens I can remind you all that I DID say it
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 09:02 PM

I don't know about the validity of this particular thing but I do know I do NOT TRUST BIG BROTHER.
    I also know it is out there.
    I suspect I know this more because I have been a *RECIPIENT* of the State and when you are.. watch out.
    I was burned out of my apt. bldg.years ago had to get state help.. wow
    I was waiting for the chip.
    Unless you have dealt with the welfare system,you have no clue,they rule you :)
    Gumbee Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2009, 09:54 PM

That would see like an Idea but how many people would want to fork over the cost of these little implants especially in the states.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbee View Post
    That would see like an Idea but how many people would want to fork over the cost of these little implants especially in the states.
    The RFID chips don't cost that much to implant. If one of my parents had Alzheimer's and might run away from home, I would spare no expense to implant a GPS device. Medicare might even pay for something like that.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The RFID chips don't cost that much to implant. If one of my parents had Alzheimer's and might run away from home, I would spare no expense to implant a GPS device. Medicare might even pay for something like that.
    I agree WG ,there is always a great technology that has the right idea.
    Then someone comes along and figures out a way to manipulate it ,usually for money and that is why greed and science create such a potential horror story.
    The potential for genetic engineering for GOOD is amazing but we have to stop it because of Franken doctors!
    Crock of shi#
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2009, 01:51 AM

I don't know about the validity of this particular thing but I do know I do NOT TRUST BIG BROTHER.
    I also know it is out there.
    I suspect I know this more because I have been a *RECIPIENT* of the State and when you are.. watch out.
    I was burned out of my apt. bldg.years ago had to get state help.. wow
    I was waiting for the chip.
    Unless you have dealt with the welfare system,you have no clue,they rule you
    Which brings us back to that universal health care thingy.
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 12:35 PM

Exactly they are trying to find a way to use health care to enforce big brother. One way or another I do believe that in less than 10 yrs it will be mandatory to have some tracking device.
    They are using some early census thing to get a better lay out of everything to grid everything.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 02:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Exactly they are trying to find a way to use health care to enforce big brother. One way or another I do believe that in less than 10 yrs it will be mandatory to have some tracking device.
    They are using some early census thing to get a better lay out of everything to grid everything.
    It's a scary world you live in.
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Sep 27, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    It's a scary world you live in.
    Oh, NK, you silly man... you think you are immune? You're already stuck in such a system and don't even know it. The Big Brother of the Canadian government already has you by the short-and-curlies. They already OWN you...

Elliot
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 10:25 AM

Exactly ETW BUT not immune just complacent and compliant to whatever Big Bro has to offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2yr old said she wanted to die! [ 23 Answers ]

My daughter is only 2 and last night, she woke up in the middle of the night screaming and crying... when I went to get her out of bed, she clenched ahold of me sooo hard it was amazing. She looked at me and said "mommy, I wanna die" I am very concerned with this. I know she is only 2 and kids...

View more questions Search