Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Nobody wanted to believe me
    I have been saying this for years and now it is going to be happening but of course those who didn't believe me STILL will not believe the significance or that I have been saying for years that this would happen.

Swine flu vaccine recipients could be tracked with RFID bracelets using Big Brother medical technology by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

Are you all ready for the Swine flu shot and the RFID chip?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 09:23 PM

Good grief! Where is it happening? Someone is quite a SF writer.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 09:33 PM
    Ha Ha
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I have been saying this for years and now it is going to be happening but of course those who didn't believe me STILL will not believe the significance or that I have been saying for years that this would happen.

Swine flu vaccine recipients could be tracked with RFID bracelets using Big Brother medical technology by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

Are you all ready for the Swine flu shot and the RFID chip?
    Wonderful conspiracy theory:D
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 09:58 PM

Tell me I am wrong when they do make the shots mandatory and the RFID bracelets to go with it!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 03:39 AM

Radio frequency has a very short range. The RFID readers now on the market have a maximum range of about 30 feet .We have a number of transmitters just to cover the space of our warehouses. You would have to build a whole infrastructure blanketting the country with receivers to make it possible to track people.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 04:19 AM
    Oh my, that is quite a fictional story. Tell me, would you wear a tracking bracelet or a flu shot? I wouldn't. Plus tom's technical aspects are correct. That story was a load of BS.
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Sep 24, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Hey... maybe they're putting something in the vaccine itself in order to track us... and the RFID bracelets are just a red herring...

Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 10:19 AM
    If you strip away the conspiracy theory behind the story you find that what will be "implanted " is a medical devise designed for virus detection . It is to help alert the patient of a possible presence of a pathogen . It is not a bracelet .

UPDATE 1-VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win | Industries | Technology, Media & Telecommunications | Reuters

Verichip has a patent on the device that yes... does use rf technology to detect swine flu and other viruses. Their stock tripled this week after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus-detection systems in humans.

Sep 24, 2009, 10:40 AM

Tom,

"Develop", as in "it doesn't exist yet"?

Elliot
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Yup .

I see a benefit for a device like this for patients who want their medical information available to first responders and EMT /Paramedics. The key is the voluntary application .

Pet owners and livestock owners already use similar devices as a sort of 21st century "brand" . It is not for arbitrary tracking and is not designed as such .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yup .

I see a benefit for a device like this for patients who want their medical information available to first responders and EMT /Paramedics. The key is the voluntary application .

Pet owners and livestock owners already use simular devices as a sorta 21st century "brand" . It is not for arbitary tracking and is not designed as such .
    I think it has been (is going to be?) used on Alzheimer's patients.

When one is ill and rocking from side to side in a fast-moving ambulance (as I was a few weeks ago), the last thing one is able to do is spit out one's medical history.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 11:36 AM

When one is ill and rocking from side to side in a fast-moving ambulance (as I was a few weeks ago), the last thing one is able to do is spit out one's medical history.
    Hope all is well.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    hope all is well.
    Thanks for asking, tomder. When I didn't even want to turn on my computer to check AMHD, I knew I was really sick! Things are improving now that I'm home again and can actually sleep and eat homemade food. The ER was somewhat fun (street-drugged young woman in the next cubicle kept "escaping" and running down the hallway with her unsecured gown wildly flapping around her, so Security moved in). I was amazed at the large numbers of male nurses and fat staff workers.
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 03:49 PM

If the RFID chip can only track 30 feet why do they chip pets so they don't get lost? Why/how does UPS, Wal Mart and others use them to track packages?

And like another reply said YET...
    With the way technology is nowadays it is only a matter of a short time.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 04:06 PM
    If the RFID chip can only track 30 feet why do they chip pets so they don't get lost? Why/how does UPS, Wal Mart and others use them to track packages?.
    When a pet that has a microchip gets lost, you can't whip out a device that will point you in its direction. Once it gets found, it gets scanned by a reader that will display the info.
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 04:47 PM

So it can stay lost forever. What's the purpose then?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 04:49 PM

To reunite found pets with their owners. So many animals come into shelters as strays that are obviously someone's pets. But maybe they slipped their collar or had no tags. If they had a microchip, the shelter could scan it and find the owner.
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 02:16 AM

Sariss is correct. I can tell you ,because my dog was given a chip before sold to us ,that the reason is not for tracking the dog but that the dog can be identified easy once found .

Sep 25, 2009, 07:43 AM
    So it can stay lost forever. Whats the purpose then?
    Why do dogs wear dog tags?

Same thing... so that once it is found, the owner can be identified...

... and usually extorted for a reward by the lucky kid that found the dog. ;)

Elliot
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 08:08 AM

I don't get flu shots because the put mind control drugs in them that makes you want to spend money. That is why they are given around the holidays.

(I really don't believe that it's from the simpsons but when I saw the tin foil hats I couldn't resist)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2yr old said she wanted to die! [ 23 Answers ]

My daughter is only 2 and last night, she woke up in the middle of the night screaming and crying... when I went to get her out of bed, she clenched ahold of me sooo hard it was amazing. She looked at me and said "mommy, I wanna die" I am very concerned with this. I know she is only 2 and kids...

View more questions Search