Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelyflowerful Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Song writing?
    I'm new at playing piano and I can't explain how I feel when I play, I love playing. It is the most amazing thing I really want to write songs and I have plenty of inspiration but I write it and I really like and I feel so much better I feel pretty satisfied and like I've got a huge weight off my chest but the next day I read it and it's not right. Something's allways wrong and doesn't exactly say how I feel or felt any advice?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 12:25 AM
    Hi, lovelyflowerful!

I'm confused here. Are you asking about songs or just instrumental pieces of music, please?

Thanks!
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 24, 2009, 01:26 AM

Yes that happens to me, too.
    Impromptu stuff seems real nice right after doing it, but when you look at it the next day it just doesn't seem quite right.

Have you attached some melody to the words? Sometimes music can express a lot of things that words can't. You might be surprised that some of the best songs out there won't really make sense without the music.

Do you enjoy classical music?
    Try listening to Nightwish, Within Temptation, and other gothic music, the songs are really deep and full of emotion. It might help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song writing [ 4 Answers ]

Were can I find someone to write a song for me

Song Writing [ 26 Answers ]

Can Anyone Write Me A Rock Song For My Band?

Writing a song [ 5 Answers ]

I've had some feelings, anti government, establish meant, religion, anti a lot of things feelings and I've been thinking of writing a song to express this "angste" Is this a good idea?

Song writing [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well this is another song... Its not finished so if you want to you can help me finish it but yeah tell me what you think about it Her life is fading and were just waiting Cause there's nothing we can do.. Her dreams are so clear she learned the hard way Maybe someday she'll change her...

Writing a song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! I made this post to hopefully start writing a song. Let's see how it works out.:)

View more questions Search