Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 02:46 PM
    I like both of them but they want me to chose now
    So I am currently talking to two guys that I like a lot, both go to my school and are older than me. Ive dated guy one before and had a huge crush on guy two for like 4 years but haven't ever done anything about it. They are friends with each other and I dotn want to ruin their relationship but I care a lot for both of them. I broke guy ones heart then he later broke mine because it took me so long to get over him. Guy two on the other hand has yet to break my heart but I don't know how well my family will like me dating him. They both confronted me last night and told me I needed to choose because it hurts them to see me torn between the both of them, but niether want to give up on me and I don't want to give up on either of them. Who should I choose??
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 30, 2006, 02:53 PM
    If I were you, I'd choose neither of them and move on to someone else. They are friends, and if anything happens disasterously between you and whichever one you choose, they will still be friends and you will probably be the one ending up getting hurt.
    I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but that is just my opinion. Been there done that.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2006, 02:04 AM
    Its already causing friction and you're not yet dating either one them. Can't you see how many further problems there would be down the line.
    I agree with Depressed in Mo.. Be the wise one say NO to either of them.
    You will come the strongest if you make that choice!
    papialex166 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amberrose
    So i am currently talking to two guys that i like alot, both go to my school and are older than me. Ive dated guy one before and had a huge crush on guy two for like 4 years but havent ever done anything about it. They are friends with each other and i dotn want to ruin their relationship but i care alot for both of them. I broke guy ones heart then he later broke mine because it took me so long to get over him. Guy two on the other hand has yet to break my heart but i dont know how well my family wil like me dating him. They both confronted me last nite and told me i needed to choose because it hurts them to see me torn between the both of them, but niether want to give up on me and i dont want to give up on either of them. Who should i choose???
    Both of them
    papialex166 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 12:08 PM
    Have sex wuth both of them but use a comdom
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by papialex166
    have sex wuth both of them but use a comdom
    WWWOOOOOWWW I wasn't meant to press DISAPPROVE... what sort of advice is this... are you mad :mad: JESUS... having sex is not the solution no matter if you are wearing a condom... you should be ashamed of yourself to even consider it...
    Then you know what will happen, after she has sex with both... none of them will want her and she will get name tagged as an easy going sl*t... have u thought of that!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2006, 01:16 AM
    First of all you do not date somebody because you think your family will like them. Or if you do go out with somebody that your family might not like, who cares. Families sometimes cause trouble for couples no matter what the situation is. As far as you stringing two people along. You do need to chose. When you chose do not be surprised if one or two will say too bad you had your chanch. How do you chose, maybe what you should do is not do anything at all. Just say, too both of them that they are both free. Oh so many different choices but you are not going to be told what to do from me. I can give you different ideas but at the end of the day you need to decide for yourself what is the best situation and choice for YOU.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 01:20 AM
    I agree, I think your wisest decission would be say NO to both!
    YOU will come stronger for that!

"Have sex with both, but use a condom"... I'm still :eek: with that reply!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 07:48 AM
    RED FLAG!! When two friends pursue the same female it's a game to see who can get you. Save yourself the humiliation and tell them both to leave you alone. Just my gut feeling.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2006, 11:45 PM
    That is what I thought too. It is up to her what she will do with the advice given.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search