Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snippy07 Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Sep 23, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Pollen stains on paint
    I have yellow pollen stains on the paint on one side of my car because of a dumb tree. The stains are faded a lot, but still very noticeable, they are just yellow streaks all over the side. I tried washing it like 4 times with water and soap then I tried with this wax soap. Any ideas on how I could get this off? Will it just come off as time goes by? Because it has faded from when I first noticed it which was a couple months ago.

Oh and it's a white car
    jeffrey michael Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Sep 23, 2009, 06:25 PM

Well snippy, The easiest way I have found out to remove any kind of stain on a car, bird droppings, pollen, etc.. You will need to go to a body shop and get them to buff it out. They are able to use industrial strength compound, something you can't get. That should take care of the issue, This is real common just be thankful it's a white car and not black.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

Poison Sumac: #1 Pollen exposure #2 Get rid of it! [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a reaction to poison sumac without coming in contact with it or with anything that has touched it? :confused: We are renting a house that has a LOT of poison sumac in the back yard. I can just walk toward the yard and my forearms will start to itch. And some nights I...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Stains [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true that semen stains look crusty in appearannce, while drool stains are just translucent, on like fabrics?

View more questions Search