Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xemma14x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Cartilage piercing!
    How old do you have to be to get your cartilage pierced without your parents signature?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 11:20 AM

We're talking ears right? If we are, I've never had my ear lobes pierced I got my cartiladge pierced 4 times in the same ear when I was 16. Twice with my parents there, and twice with them not there- but they knew I was doing it. To be honest, it's not a good idea to do anything like that without your parent's consent, or you're just asking for trouble. On top of that cartiladge piercings are very painfull, and require everyday maintenance. Mine hurt so much, and were infected so much that I had to take out the earings and let them grow shut less than a year after getting them pierced. You should get your parents okay before getting your ear's pierced.
    welbornw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 12:25 PM

It probably depends on where you live. In SC, USA you have to be 18 I think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

How do you get rid of a Keloid from a piercing without taking the piercing out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an idustrial piercing in my left year about a little more then a month ago. All of a sudden I saw this bump raising on the top whole. I found out online that it's a keloid but I'm not to sure if I'm supposed to take it out. Do these things just go away? Are they dangerous? And is there...

Ear Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old male living in Chandler, Arizona. I am going to ASU and my parents are in Connecticut and I'm staying with an aunt. I want to get my left ear pierced, but you need a parent and stuff to get it done it most places I've checked. I turn 18 in Nov, but I would like it done...

View more questions Search