Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrscherry2004 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 04:04 PM
    STD timeline
    My husband and I separated over a year ago while we not together I had a relationship... We have been back together for over a year now and he recently began having pain during urination is it possible that I contracted something a year ago and recently gave it to him?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 07:49 PM

Sure it's possible.

It's ALSO possible that he has a UTI.

BOTH of you should go to the doctor---him to a urologist to have that painful pee checked out, and BOTH of you to get tested for STDs.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Sep 22, 2009, 08:43 PM

It IS possible. You should have Him see a doctor and you should get checked too.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 09:10 PM

Totally possible. Time to see the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The relationship timeline. [ 23 Answers ]

Entire story merged I am 25 years old and in my second serious relationship. I have been seeing "John" exclusively for seven months. We worked together for 5 of those months, so we spent a lot of time together. I love him. My definition of love: a choice you make every day to care about...

STD timeline [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over a year ago while we not together I had a relationship... We have been back together for over a year now and he recently began having pain during urination is it possible that I contracted something a year ago and recently gave it to him?

Suing timeline [ 5 Answers ]

Can I sue someone in small claims after 15 years if I have written documents

What is the process and timeline for I-130 [ 1 Answers ]

I just submitted the I-130 petition for alien resident for my mother who is a Jamaican citizen. She is currently in Jamaica. I am a natueralized US citizen living in SC. I checked on the USCIS website and they currently have a 6 mnth backlog for I-130 processing. What is the process and...

Chlamydia timeline. [ 1 Answers ]

I have just been diagnosed with Chlamydia after suffering from dyspareunia for about a year. At first I thought the pain was because I was on anti-depressants and really stressed after planning my wedding, and I just wasn't "in the mood" but when it continued after I felt emotionally better, I went...

View more questions Search