Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrscherry2004 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 03:27 PM
    STD timeline
    My husband and I separated over a year ago while we not together I had a relationship... We have been back together for over a year now and he recently began having pain during urination is it possible that I contracted something a year ago and recently gave it to him?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 09:38 AM

Sounds like a urinary tract infection which is fairly common, from what you describe. Have you been having any symptoms of just about anything? That would be good start to determining if you have an STD, however, a year is a long time and you should have been experiencing some kind of symptom if you had an STD.

Tick
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 08:23 PM

Sounds like whoever he's been cheating with recently has given him something to remember her by.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The relationship timeline. [ 23 Answers ]

Entire story merged I am 25 years old and in my second serious relationship. I have been seeing "John" exclusively for seven months. We worked together for 5 of those months, so we spent a lot of time together. I love him. My definition of love: a choice you make every day to care about...

Suing timeline [ 5 Answers ]

Can I sue someone in small claims after 15 years if I have written documents

What is the process and timeline for I-130 [ 1 Answers ]

I just submitted the I-130 petition for alien resident for my mother who is a Jamaican citizen. She is currently in Jamaica. I am a natueralized US citizen living in SC. I checked on the USCIS website and they currently have a 6 mnth backlog for I-130 processing. What is the process and...

Chlamydia timeline. [ 1 Answers ]

I have just been diagnosed with Chlamydia after suffering from dyspareunia for about a year. At first I thought the pain was because I was on anti-depressants and really stressed after planning my wedding, and I just wasn't "in the mood" but when it continued after I felt emotionally better, I went...

3 Day Pay or Quit.What is the timeline? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know how long do you have to move if you are given a 3 Day Pay or Quit notice before you are locked out? What happens after the 3 days and if I do not respond how long will I have to move before anything major happens? I have lived in a building in California for a little over...

View more questions Search