Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Sep 22, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Is there a setting to limit cgi processes by real time on Apache?
    I'd like Apache to terminate my perl script after 1 minute if it doesn't complete naturally. Is there a setting in Apache (or other server software) to do this?

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Job Time Limit? [ 2 Answers ]

Is their a Time Limit on how long a job can run. I have 1 at 10 years and not C.O.ed, Another at 6 years, This one he hired labors to do Plumbing, Tile, Framing, he purchased laser levels for them and floor was over 2" high at one end. Then they had to rip up the 24" Marble Tiles and start over....

Time limit for turning time sheet in California? [ 1 Answers ]

Simply put - I worked for a company in February 2008. I got a different job in March 2008. When putting together my receipts at the end of the year I realized I had not turned in my time sheet for the work in February. I submitted the time sheet in January 2009. They have responded that they...

Is there a time limit on being garnished [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to be on a job for a specific Time before they can garnish your income? I only work 4 months out of the year, can they garnish me? I am in Indiana and really curious about this

Computer Time Limit [ 6 Answers ]

What is a healthy amount of time to be 'online' before it is considered an addiction?

Limit switch setting [ 2 Answers ]

Just bought a house with a new furnace installed last year but never used because the previous owner passed away so I'm working out all the bugs out. Took care of the thermostat issue now its setting the limit switch... right now low is 110 med is 155 and high is 200 the blower doesn't blow for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.