Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johvanna Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Sep 22, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Im not sure about my feelings.
    Well about a yr ago I fell in love with a guy I thought was the one then he turned out to be a jerk... I still miss & think about him but I know I got to get over him also because he ignores me when I text or message him through myspace which is making me look like desperate, rite?
    The other thing is that I started talking 2 this guy I like a lot named justin but we stopped talking for a while because he started going out with sum girl & I started talking 2 sum other guy named joel but I like joel & he likes me but he saids he isn't ready for a relationship yet also because he's never had one... does that mean he don't want 2 have a relationship with me or he really isn't ready?
    Another thing is that I'm starting 2 talk bk 2 justin & he told me he loves me but things happen you know... & I have strong feeling towards him but because of our distance it really isn't possible for us 2 go out since he lives in san antonio & I live in mcallen tx. So I'm starting 2 get like confused because I don't want to seem like a player because I talking 2 2 guys at the same time even though I'm single. Ne advice?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 12:22 PM

Seeing that you're in grade 9, this question is more appropriate in the Teen section. Please use proper English and not chat speak.

Just be friends with them and get to know them better. You don't need to commit to a relationship.
    earthmama Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Sep 22, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Hello Johvanna. I do not think that you're being a "player"! You're young and deserve to meet many people.You are single.You may meet 100's of men before you meet Mr.right. From the way ,you speak in your question,it sounds like you'll make a good- hearted and loyal girl friend (wife),someday.Do not limit yourself because of guilt. You are single and young. You've got no reason to feel guilty for just talking to many different people.Have fun and enjoy your youth. Believe me,it doesn't last! Good-luck to you,dear.
    johvanna Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Sep 22, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earthmama View Post
    Hello Johvanna. I do not think that you're being a "player"! You're young and deserve to meet many people.You are single.You may meet 100's of men before you meet Mr.right. From the way ,you speak in your question,it sounds like you'll make a good- hearted and loyal girl friend (wife),someday.Do not limit yourself because of guilt. you are single and young. You've got no reason to feel guilty for just talking to many different people.Have fun and enjoy your youth. Believe me,it doesn't last! good-luck to you,dear.
    Well thank you. I appreciate it:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused?about being who I am. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Recently I told my best friend that I think I was confused on what I wanted... meaning bi curious. Im a guy by the way and he's a guy. He told me he wasn't going to deny or judge me because we are really good bros(best friends). But like I don't know sometimes I feel I like guys but other...

How about this one?! [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I don't know the name or who sings it, but this guys talks about how jesse is a friend, then he sings, I wish I had jesse's girl, why can't I find a woman like that, like jesse's girl. Well that's all that I can remember, so if any can help me please do!!

A about my father [ 2 Answers ]

Heloo in that list you did send for me I saw one name that name was theo a tsaropoulos I think he is that guy I am looking for

View more questions Search