Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    php228 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 06:49 PM
    Commercial office cleaning pricing
    I have
    Cleaned small offices once a week for over 20 years I have a chance to bid on 2 accounts
    To be cleaned 5 days per week. One is 22,000 sq feet and currently has 3 tenants and one vacant office 4819 sq ft trash emptied daily 12 common bathroons basically vacuuming dusting 2 sets of glass doors in lobby And one request do not clean computers,phones or other office equipment.And desks just dusted unless completely cleared off.

The 2nd one is 9948 sq ft with one vacant office 1884 sq ft but this is all doctors,
    Dentist,speech thereapist and hearing dr, each has own small abthrooms also don't touch equipment so dust,vacuuming and mopping any hekp will be greatly appreciated
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 08:43 PM

php228 I am confused, didn't you already post this question.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ng-397947.html

Please go back to your original post and respond to the questions asked about you post so we can proceed.

Stringer
    php228 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Yes I did since I answered :? I haven't see a reply
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Hi again, php228!

Please put your inquiries and responses on your other thread. You will get answers. It just might take a bit of time. Stringer is a major player in the world in the type of industry about which you're inquiring. I'm glad that he's willing to give of his time to answer questions that people have here! You're really not going to find better on this site or any other.

I've personally met him and he knows what he's talking about! You'll get responses and answers. Please, just be patient...

As such, this thread is now CLOSED.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning pricing [ 2 Answers ]

Good morning, What is the average price that should be charged for cleaning a commercial bldg in frederick county, Maryland? I received a proposal to clean a 9400 sq ft bldg for $585.00 per month. When I do the math, $585.00 divided by 9400 = 0.07 per sq ft. This seems low to me. What...

Commercial Office Cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

We are starting a small office cleaning business. I have most of my questions answered . I am confused on bidding jobs. I have been told to figure out how long it will take, and bid by the hour. Others say bid by square footage of building. I would appreciate any assisitance in this. I am located...

Pricing commercial cleaning jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a commercial cleaning business and to know how to price out the different jobs that come with the business. Please help.THANKS

Clueless on Commercial Cleaning Pricing [ 9 Answers ]

I'm starting a small commercial cleaning company. I've been offered a job that supply wise and skill wise, I'm ready for, however, I am clueless as to how to price. I know that square footage should be factored in, supplies, labor building density and time it takes to clean. But how to I put it...

View more questions Search