Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsimms05 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Unsure pregnancy
    I am over 2 weeks late for my period and have been tired, and have been constipated. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests since I have missed my period. And they have all been negative. I am also losing my job so I don't know if its just stress or not. My husband and I have been trying to have another kid. So could I be pregnant?
    FlyingNeonBears Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 04:43 PM

Yes, it is very possible that you are pregnant. But like you said, you are under stress. You have two options I would suggest, One, go talk to your doctor and tell him how you are feeling, they can do a test and tell you 100% for sure and the other is to wait a couple weeks and try another home test.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Pregnancy or implantation bleeding, unsure [ 1 Answers ]

I need help, well I have I 6 yrs old daughter,after having my daughter me and my husband we have tried for more kids, 1 or two... I have had two miscarriages after having my daughter'' I am scared'' after two miscarriages... well we have trying my ovulation date was march 19, we had sex march...

Unsure of pregnancy [ 70 Answers ]

Hi I have an important question... I was severely under the influence, and had unprotected sex with my friend and he ejaculated twice inside of me... this happened on Friday and its only Monday, but I'm really stressing about it. I know I have a high chance of being pregnant but is there a good...

Unsure of chances of pregnancy [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I am on the nuva ring and have been for 7 months. My boyfriend is in iraq and was recently home on leave. He usually withdrawals, but one time he stayed inside me when he came. When he pulled out afterwards, my ring fell out onto his stomach. I took my ring out...

View more questions Search