Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlorwig7582 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Coworker's gets boyfriend hired
    I don't like this coworker but know I have to give the impression I do. She's a tattler, a gossip with not enough to do, and a johnny-on-the-spot trying to outdo me. I've been on the job 4 years... she only one year. Now, she has managed to get her live-in boyfriend hired within the same department! I can't believe the managers are that weak. Everyday I lose respect as a result of their decisions. I love the company; but my enthusiam is being diminished with all of this. What can I do to overcome my frustration.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 03:14 PM

Transfer to another department or get another job elsewhere. You will neverchange her and the bosses apparently think she is OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I Get Hired? (wet reckless) [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from college last year in 2008 and stupidly received a wet reckless. The incident happened in November but with court and everything, it only ended in early April of this year. My question is, should I even bother applying for jobs right now? Or should I wait a while longer? I've...

Why should I be hired? [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I am appearing for an interview for the first time in WIPRO BPO. What shall I answer when they ask why shall we hire you?

Getting hired with a dwi [ 2 Answers ]

I Was Going To Get Hired By The City Of Mcallen And They Ran A Background Check On Me And It Came Back That It Had A Dwi On 04-19-97. This Position Is For A Custodian And It Has No Info On Dwi. They Sent Me A Letter Say They Found Out I Had A Dwi And That It Was Ganna Be Part Of The Hiring Process....

Hired a bad contractor [ 7 Answers ]

Long story short; my husband and I hired a contractor to install a patio in our yard. He did a lousy job, agreed he did a lousy job, and agreed to re-do it. He ripped it out, left us with a gravel pit and we never heard from him again. After many ignored phone calls we filed against him in small...

I hired a really good attorney. [ 18 Answers ]

I conducted myself well in the appointment, and he was nothing but an {deleted}. I have hired him though, and he costed a total of $1262.50 including GST. That wasn't why he was a {deleted}, I don't think I conducted myself well, but lawyers aren't supposed to be that judgemental. BUT he told me he...

View more questions Search