Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyjay0319 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 06:58 AM

I think that the hose that I'm pointing to has to do w/ the a/c. It goes into the house. It has insulation over it.

When I did laundry yesterday, the water is coming out of the white crinkly hose which is connected to the washing machine.

Thanks
    Janet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet bubbles when washing machine empties [ 13 Answers ]

When my washing machine empties into the washtub, the nearby toilet has recently (about the past four - five months) started to have big air bubbles come out of the toilet bowl, making a very loud bwoop bwoop bwoop sound. The bubbles are so large that they actually cause water to splash on the...

Washing Machine Overflows [ 4 Answers ]

My washing machine, Kenmore model # 110.49722991 (apartment size) doesn't sense how much water is in the tub and will continue to fill until it overflows. Twice now I have flooded my apartment with 2" of water. I don't think I will try for three. :eek: Can it be fixed or should I just get another....

Washing machine that overflows [ 2 Answers ]

I have a washing machine that occasionally will not stop filling with water in the initial fill cycle or the rinse cycle and overflows. Anyone know what might be the problem and how hard it would be to fix it? I bought a new one and tried to find a repair company that would take the old one off my...

Downstairs toilet bubbles when washing machine drains [ 3 Answers ]

Our house is about 30 years old and is connected to city sewer. The downstairs bathroom was unfinished so I got a plumbing permit from the city and installed plumbing for the tub, toilet, and sink and then finished the bathroom. The inspector approved my plumbing about a week ago. I noticed...

Downstairs toilet overflows when dishwasher or washing machine is emptying [ 2 Answers ]

When dishwasher and/or washing machine is emptying the downstairs toilet overflows. There is sometimes a bubbling or gurgling sound. Sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. We do have a septic tank, about 5 years old. There is no sewage involved in the overflow just the wash waste waster. A few...

View more questions Search