Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darknessandmist Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2009, 12:58 PM

What's awful is that since we have the same circle of friends I keep running into him again and again.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 04:37 PM
    I can only tell you what I would do.

Go to a lingerie store. Buy a padded push-up. Then go buy a low cut top. Complete the outfit with a nice necklace that draws attention to your assets.

Put your hair up in a sexy 'do', get some makeup on and your best jeans, and work it baby!!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessandmist View Post
    what's awful is that since we have the same circle of friends I keep running into him again and again.
    I'd work on slowly getting a new group of friends, personally.

You'll never get over him and move on and restore your self-confidence if you don't get away from this guy.

Nov 25, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    I can only tell you what I would do.

Go to a lingerie store. Buy a padded push-up. Then go buy a low cut top. Complete the outfit with a nice necklace that draws attention to your assets.

Put your hair up in a sexy 'do', get some makeup on and your best jeans, and work it baby!!!
    Will do this thanks.
    Really need to work on myself confidence.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 02:38 PM

Go do the things that you like to do. Take a class, or start a new hobby, do something that you've always wanted to do. You will meet someone nice that shares your interests.

I wish you the best of luck.
    am3201993 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 07:14 PM

Well try wight lift and they will get bigger trust me

Jan 1, 2010, 11:10 AM

Hi guys,
    I dated another guy, who I really liked a lot, but I broke up with him yesterday because I wasn't ready to be dumped again because my breasts sag. He wanted to have sex but I just couldn't let him know,
    I'm just feeling low right now.
    scentedcandles Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Jan 1, 2010, 03:34 PM

You have said you wouldn't feel comfortable getting surgery, and therein lies your answer... I know that it is an issue for us who have lost weight that even though you now have a great figure, you will have stretchmarks/sagging mammaries etc, but that issue should not be compounded by your boyfriend harassing you to get surgery...
    Don't even consider making surgical changes to your body for someone else... it's your body... the only thing in the world that is yours and yours alone...
    Now, if you want to for yourself, that's another issue... but if you do, then my advice would be to get rid of said boyfriend first... harsh advice I know...

Best of luck...
    am3201993 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 04:04 PM

That is stupid I would lift weights instead of getting implants and if u watched DR.Phil u would know that!

Jan 1, 2010, 04:09 PM

I have tried weights for a year and nothing changed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessandmist View Post
    I have tried weights for a year and nothing changed.
    Very true. Look at women body builders... they have small breasts. Breasts are not made of muscle, but rather fatty tissue.

Jan 1, 2010, 04:15 PM

Sigh.
    I really feel low because I really liked the new guy I was with but I didn't have much of a choice as I couldn't have faced rejection.
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Hun, rejection is a normal part of life. It's how we become stronger people. Men like different things. Not every man loves breasts. Heck, I don't have any. I had a mastectomy, I have scars. My husband loves me just the same because he prefers butts over breasts. LOL

Jan 1, 2010, 10:58 PM

We are actually on a break, but I don't know what to do.
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 11:00 PM
    Find someone who's not so superficial. Your man should love you for who you are, not what you put in your over the shoulder boulder holster!

Jan 1, 2010, 11:02 PM

I'm talking about this new guy I'm dating. We're on a break because I told him I wasn't over some of the things my ex said to me. I didn't tell him about the sagging though.
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 11:04 PM
    Well, you need some time to recover from the last idiot. Take some time for you just to have fun before you get serious again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who's pushing who away? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going for over 3 years now. Its been a rocky road. I have posted about her on here before. I would like to spend the rest of my life with her. The problem is she keeps saying I'm a b/f and I let her down all the time, and that I do not make time for her. And...

Why is she pushing me away? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me in February and from that point on has demonstrated some confusing behavior. We moved from the east coast to California together and shared an apartment. The relationship was very rocky since the move with lots of fighting over dumb things. ...

Is or why is he pushing me away [ 6 Answers ]

I met this guy about 2 months ago the minute our eyes locked we could not keep our hands off each other the first night we met we were intimate. We didn't just have sex it was like we were making love. Two weeks later he came and spent the weekend with me and my 6 year old. We still text and call...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

Pushing box [ 6 Answers ]

Can somebody please explain to me if it is easier for a short person or a tall person to push a box across a floor? Please don't just say "short or tall person" explain why?

View more questions Search