Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lala15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 06:46 AM
    Lumps on my vagina
    Well I have been having these bumps appear for a while now.. like 5 years before I had ever had sex.. they come an go.. I have read about herpes an gentails but it isn't like that... I have popped them before an they puss... I am too scared to go to the doc though.. ant suggestions??
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 30, 2006, 07:03 AM
    Ever heard of boils? I had a friend that got them often in that area. You should go to the doctor.
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Oct 30, 2006, 07:30 AM
    Hi lala... I get these lumps there also! I also get them on my bikini line. I went to the doctor and the doctor told me that they are cysts. He told me that if they persist then he will cut them out. I haven't gone back and I still get them. I don't "pop" them but the doctor recommended that I sit in a warm bath and they will come to a head of about the size of a dime and they will leak fluid for awhile.

I would go see your doctor though to find out for sure!
    kimmy_jacob Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 06:34 PM
    Yep sounds like boils or cysts, both of which are no fun!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2006, 06:38 PM
    It could be something called sebaceous cysts. It is oil that lurks under the skin and comes to a head under a pore. Nothing serious really.

That said, you need to go to the doctor. Find a female doctor, she has a vagina too, so she sees one every day. Nothing to be afraid of. This is why docs spend the mega bucks to go to school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful underarm lumps [ 17 Answers ]

Good morning. I am a 41-year-old woman. My mother had cancer in her left breast and died of widespread metastatic bone cancer last year. I am religious with getting my annual physicals and mammograms and just had both in February. I am trying not to be paranoid however… A few weeks ago I noticed...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Lumps On Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I have lumps all over my penis and the ball sack, They don't hurt at all, and some of them I can squeeze white stuff out of them. What are they? Can I do anything to get rid of them?

Tinsy lumps [ 5 Answers ]

On the entry to my cervix there are a couple of tiny weeny lumps (on the 'nose' like bit inside). They've been there a while, a few months, maybe more. I've had them checked out but the nurse couldn't feel anything. I think its because they have to wear those gloves. I mentioned that and she double...

View more questions Search