Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gravity Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2006, 05:14 AM
    Career crisis
    Few years ago I was stuck in a rut in my job and desperately wanted a change. As a result I went to indonesia and pursued a Masters in public Administration. Now that I have completed it, and am a changed person. I no longer want to return to my old profession ( teaching) but am not certain about the opportunities available to me.

I feel I have so much to give as I am bursting with energy but have little work experience.

Help
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2006, 05:17 AM
    The best time to look for a job is when you have one. Return to teaching for the income while looking and interviewing for the public administration/civil service position that you really want. The potential employer will look more favourably on someone who is currently employed versus someone who is unemployed by choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm junior at the University.and my subjects are Psychology,marketing,economics,accounting.I want to bean administrative manager.I need guidance like what major should I take? Like should I go in to Finance, Marketing or etc? Thanks.

Is this just a mid-life crisis? [ 16 Answers ]

I am at a really strange place in my life right now, and could use a little help figuring out where to go from here. I have been married for the past 29 years (since I was 20) to a really great guy. He is my best friend; we get along well, have great and frequent sex, raised 3 great kids...

HELP, puppy schedule crisis [ 2 Answers ]

I fed him at 10:00am and then later at 6pm. And last night I was right on schedule with my boston terrier. He finally pooped. He pooped at 7:40pm last night and I thought that was it. I was so happy!! But I was wrong! I woke up and found poop all over his cage. I was going to walk him at 9am....

Relationships crisis [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to know if my present partner is the one for life or my ex boyfriend or none of them,is there anyone still coming into my life? And is that ex boyfriend the father of my daughter? Date of birth 06.05.1978.

Career help [ 3 Answers ]

I'm working as a support executive. I want to know how is the career growth in this field. Please reply

View more questions Search