Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2009, 04:48 AM
    If you like those, you should be able to get into my gallery and check out the island and other one. Stringer, Reb, Starby, and I - not to mention Alty... who initiated one of the threds. We had such fun in there.. Naturally, by some unknown reason, I wound up being Momma C there also. Those 'kids' of mine used to sneak around at night and play all kinds of pranks while in their pretent domicile. I think, in a way this helped he younger generation who read these come to realize that we too - yup, grownups (lol) get up and have a wild hair itching somewhere to get out to play.

Anyhow, dear redhed35, stay on here and have some more fun - as much as possible as we are never sure how short life is and we should share the great part and love and warmth every day with those we care so much about. I will try and get into my galleries and see if I can attach a link here to share again with those who remember and those looking for something funny and special.

redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 04:54 AM

Thank you chery...

Leaving behind the mountain of love hope and laughter is a wonderful legacy... in my own dark nights I have taken a walk through those threads,and they have lifted my spirit.. usually accompained by a gallon of coffee and a few cigs..
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2009, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    thankyou chery...

leaving behind the mountain of love hope and laughter is a wonderfull legacy...in my own dark nights i have taken a walk through those threads,and they have lifted my spirit..usually accompained by a gallon of coffee and a few cigs..

Now, where is the recipe for that great coffee??
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 05:04 AM

I have some coffee beans here that would put hairs on your chest!

Wonderful wonderful addiction... I have a long list of addictions,coffee,cigs,knowledge,AMHD,good conversations.. as addictions go,there not too bad,but without any of them I would not be the same!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 05:08 AM
    Chery, it is good to see you again.

I can see why they were talking about your smilies. You managed to find some very adorable ones. I hope they can still give you a smile as they are giving me a big one.

I think green apple candles may be replacing my black cherry ones (or at least adding to them, I probably do need to get some variety in scents again). However, I will have to find hiding places to keep my daughter from 'borrowing' them. She has a love of all things green apple. :)

Coffee recipes? That sounds like something new to to look up. :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 05:12 AM

Good morning cat!

How are you?

I'm lashing out advice this morning to the broken hearted to go out and live their lives,and here I am stuck to the computer...

Do as I say,not as I do!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2009, 05:13 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/chery-albums.html

Get a look at the gallery and see some of my family too.

I believe that coffee is strong, but I stopped several years ago due to heartburn, but now I'll take the heartburn and enjoy the coffee... lol... they have baking soda here to get rid of heartburn in a minute.

I use baking soda for heartburn, in warm water; use it to brush my teeth (hate that foam in mouth and it cleans them squeaky clean). I don't know what I would have done without it for so many years - but when you need something, it usually is not available. Jaime brought some to me this morning.

Going to check out some of my other threads and emails and be back in a while, will shut off my non-avail post so you can see when I am on again.

Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 05:16 AM

Will do... see you soon chery,nice chatting...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Chery, I look forward to seeing you later. :)

Red, I have bright sunshine that is warming up the ground so that when the next cold front comes through later today the thunderstorms will be nicer than the straight downpours we have been getting. I am trying to look at the bright side of sun now-rain later.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Chery, I look forward to seeing you later. :)

Red, I have bright sunshine that is warming up the ground so that when the next cold front comes through later today the thunderstorms will be nicer than the straight downpours we have been getting. I am trying to look at the bright side of sun now-rain later.

I'm going to decorate the radiators with wet clothes... then I'm going to burn hundreds of calories by washing the floors and finally I'm going to become urber smart by studying... this trying to put a good spin of things may just work!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2009, 10:32 AM
    Cat, thank your sweetie for the green candles... they seem to brighten spirits, nasal sensors and a lot of other things that make one feel good lately - always the first thing I think of when Spring takes a look around the corner too.

Redhed.. I too remember the 'do as I say' bit, but I opted for not berating and beating part. Never was the perfect mother in a minute, but I tried to instill into my family that there is a way to say things, not as they are being said - and in far far more gentler way than one spontaneously wants to yell them. Besides, having animals in the house, this would only stress the poor things out. My Larry purrs away when he gets a talking to with kindness. Jaime took him in and he is content - missing Mommy, but content. He is not hiding anywhere and does not shake like crazy as he does not like noise. What amazes me is that he took with Alex right away and just moves out of the way when Alex gets too close, then comes back later - but they both make a great try at it. In a way, I am glad that I did not insist on keeping him with me, as that would have deprived him of more pleasure and love from those that I love - that would have been a shame which I realize now.
    Before I get into Alex, let me tell you about his mother and the year she was conceived... It was 1976, in January, on the 3rd. That was the time that New York was under gazillions of feet of snow, so was S.C. and N.C. and the US Army stationed in Hinesville (Savannah), Georgia had to go up there and dig everybody out - saved some lives there - was in the news and everything. My ex was in that military unit, so he did do something worthwhile. When they came back from the diggings, on the 3rd, I rewarded my ex with playing musical beds with him in our temporary quarters, which had 4 bedrooms. Well, that was when Jaime became that little cell that survived... YEAH! So you see in all that happens in life, there must be some reason which maybe someone can explain to me at a later time.

Wow, going to turn off oxygen and have a cigs while doing my next messages and threads. I also managed to clear out some e-mail and visit with my little ones.

Alex was so wonderful. We went for a walk and got some german cake.. we played chess for the first time, he took some pictures of me and pointed out to the nurses that this was me, that was him, and that he took the pictures. He was so proud. He gave me so many kisses and smiles again that I wanted them to take me home. That is what is the sad part, having to say byby (sp) again and again, but I will say it again and again as long as I still get the chance to greet them every time they knock and walk in that door.

As for getting some work done... well, let's not talk about that too much as your interpretation of work and mine differ. But the work for me is to stay aware and talk with all of you and not have my brain all fuzzied up. Don't be jealous all you wishers out there - it is no fun being fuzzy and missing out on so much love and fun and friends. So, you get your work done by keeping aware and happy. There is no mistake that life is hard out there and will continue to be, but we all have to suck it up, lay down and give up, or suck it up and start living the life you want before it slipps right outa your hands altogether.

OK, off soap-box for now. TTFN
    continue to love, hope and dream - and I will do all I can to help.

PPS Not going to spell check these babies, so suck them up...
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Chery? I haven't been on here in so long, I now wish I had been.
    Chery can I tell you something? There have been many times where I have used your advice in my day to day life. I look at things in a more open minded way, and a more positive way. (a more level minded way) You have brightened my life, like a lit candle in the darkest of rooms... and I love you for that. I love knowing your daughter a little more each time I get to talk to her, and you know that means I get to know Alex too? Heehee, I knew you would like to hear that! Chery, thank you for your friendship, you have always been a sweet heart and a hard azz when we needed it, I appreciate you taking the time for me... I will get my new candles today and light them up all over the place... give me a sign:) love you
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 10:59 AM

That's the fight that I like Chery... love you.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2009, 11:32 AM
    I am uploading the picture taken today and hope they don't take too long to do so. They are dark in the background but that's how I wanted to try them out. As you can see, gained a little weight, especially in the face. Let me know once you get the upload link in another post after I posted them, please.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/album.php?albumid=67

I think I done did it... so let me know. Hugs and Kisses

Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2009, 12:39 PM

It's always good to see you now and then Momma C! :)

Whatever happens, I hope that it's the best thing for you and your family :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2009, 03:32 PM

I have still yet to meet Chery (silly sleep pattern)
    Well, I do hope we are online at the same time sometime, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about you!

Hope you are feeling better :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Chery, I love all the pics! I can't believe how big Alex is getting!! You are simply a beautiful person... and that is that!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 05:08 PM

I missed Chery again!

And Starty.

I'm going to cry. :(
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 05:33 PM

I am very confused Chery...

I have always been told that wonderful angels cannot be photographed..?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 12:24 AM
    But, the angels walk among us in the flesh, Stringer! Therefore, they can be photographed!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For our sweet Chery [ 1181 Answers ]

For Chery aka Momma C, Starbuck8 aka Starby and I have been talking about doing this for a while, so here it goes. Chery, we hope you don't mind. As many of you may know, Chery has terminal cancer, and she’s recently taken a turn for the worse. Chery has been a member of AMHD for many...

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search