Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2009, 03:06 AM

Hey chery..

It's a freezing cold November morning here,there's a fog outside that would freeze a brass monkey... the kids are still in bed,but little do they know as soon as I finish posting their getting up... our dog peader (half lab half donkey) has torn opened a bag of rubbish and dragged it all over the garden... im going to need an army to help tidy it up..

If you here a constant moaning noise is coming from my children,as I think it will echo around the world once they see the mess.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Hi Chery:)
    I just wanted to say "Hi" I have read and cried through a lot of your posts and am very sorry that I joined AMHD later, but now I am getting a chance to know you:D
    There were too many things that I wanted to quote from you, they all made me REALLY think:) and I think you are a wondrous (maybe not a word) person. You give me hope and strength and a little power and you don't even know me, it's just your words:)
    Thank you!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Clough, I love all of you too, really do. Meeting all of you here, being as part of the AMHD Family so quickly by just following things in my heart after reading about issues that I too have had experience personally and while doing my studies per correspondence through my whole life. It worked for me, continuously learning about myself and othes making me happy I was able to help.
    The frienship and support gained here surpasses all other that I am truly at loss for words and then find a smiley to get the message out.

Just Dahlia, Thank you so much for you expression of support too. It humbles me, really does... to receive the attention of lovely people like you to help me gain strength and continue on this hard way. It is loneley and frustrating at times when I am alone here, reading and responding, but also enlightening to see that I am still cared for and my words accepted.

I just don't like the medication regimen I am on right now, as it confuses me at times and naturally makes me dizzy, but I try to minimize the need for it and tell them I am OK.. The brain is the one organ that has to be there till the last - don't like a fuzzy Chery at all.

Right now they have to change the locale of the needle (no bulb yet) due to an infection - but am fighting it - as I usually do. Just glad there is not a room full of people waiting to see me while this has to get done.

My grandson was here yesterday so it would have been impossible to expose tummy and do nursey type stuff. The poor babe would probably been shocked. He is so brave

I have decided that the spell-checker is going to the dumpster...

Rebby, hope all is well with you and yours. Drop me a line when you have a free moment dear - I do love and miss the heck out of you so much. Am sending as much of my strength as possible and I truly am taking your suggestion serious by looking upwards and onwards, so that both sides are covered adequately.

Am going to start a thread in Comedy to honor another lady who tells it like it is... Going to call it IMPOSTER STRIKES... so look for it soon, maybe tomorrow evening.

Medicine allowing, I will try and stay online a little longer... right now waiting for a phonecall from my brother, so C.U. later.

Going to work on the graphics for it now.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 08:38 AM
    Hello!your family sounds lovely-my only child-Carl-is 17-and the love of my life! I've got the candles burning away-and sending you many thoughts. Cyberhugs!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    Hello!your family sounds lovely-my only child-Carl-is 17-and the love of my life! I've got the candles burning away-and sending you many thoughts.! Cyberhugs!
    So, you are the one who got all the candles.. I didn't find any green apple and have to send Jaime out to get me some more. We can display them, but not burn them here due to oxygen.. the oil is OK too in warm water. The have a lamp here that warms water and you put drops in to make the place smelll nice. The only things I can find right now is apple with cinnammon and I think it is too early for x-mas stuff on display or sale. It is just all a big money-making world out there today which dissapoints and saddens me. Guess we just suck it up and keep on going without saying anything for fear of getting your own butt shot off or knocked around.

OK, back to working on those graphics.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2009, 01:10 PM
    Hey, firmbeliever, excon, Curlyben;et al. Hope you are having a great day with thoughts of the holidays zapping by quick enough to keep you sane. It seems they get closer and closer each time, just over with Thanksgiving and all they do is change the date until the next year and leave up the decorations - no waste of time here LOL. Convince the breeders to encourage the turkeys too - what fun.

It is so nice to have you all together again, - let's not lose touch.

amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 01:20 PM

Yes sorry I snapped them all up! Have a good evening!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2009, 02:18 PM
    After reading and responding to as much as I have, I hope I have you all covered. It is exciting being able to communicate with all you friends and keep you updated. Otherwise, I would be just bored stiff just looking out windows waiting for meals and further deterioration. This is something you all help prevent me from dwelling about and making it easier. Thanks to you, I still have a life to share, good or bad - it all happens.

Will keep you further posted. Also the work on my ''WANTED'' comedy poster thread is making it slowly there.

Love and Hugs,

Chery

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Decided not to do a comedy bit, but one that is closer to who and why I really am. It is funny in parts, but also begging for you to stay with me and comfort me to the end. I would do the same for you.. And oh boy, this is one scared old lady..

So here is the link to the new Thread I started in hopes it will continue as long as possible.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ml#post2108064
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 05:06 PM

Its great chery, brilliant photos :)

(I know what you mean about not being able to find any green apple candles at this time of year, with all the christmas ones out :(
    Mulled wine in candle form, I don't like my wine in candle form, it doesn't taste as good :) )
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Hi Chery, hope you are getting rest and getting to enjoy your babes! XXOO
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Start... she moved the thread to here... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge/...ml#post2108064

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For our sweet Chery [ 1181 Answers ]

For Chery aka Momma C, Starbuck8 aka Starby and I have been talking about doing this for a while, so here it goes. Chery, we hope you don't mind. As many of you may know, Chery has terminal cancer, and she’s recently taken a turn for the worse. Chery has been a member of AMHD for many...

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search