Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 02:42 PM
    Chery here you are and no one is here.
    I don't know what to say that can ease any pain or discomfort your feeling. But I am so happy your able to come here and talk to us all again. Everyone has missed you and the stories I hear are all wonderful. Bless you on your new journey ahead.
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 02:43 PM
    J_9 I am glad you're here now.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    J_9 I am glad your here now.
    Why do you say that Sunny?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 02:52 PM

Chery, I am going out to get those green apple candles...
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Chery, I am going out to get those green apple candles....
    I'll send you some Stringer... I have a garage full. :p
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 16, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Oh, what a joy to see your little smilies again!! The tears are dried up and my heart is warm just to see you smile. Well, maybe it's the morphine or the cotton mouth making you smile...but you are smiling nonetheless.

Jaime is very lucky to have a mother like you. You are strong and your foundation is unshakable. I can't believe it's been, what 2 years or more, since your stroke. I remember waiting here daily to hear the news "Peanut." Any news. And you recovered. I remember the personal email telling me you had cancer and that you wouldn't make it to the new year....well you did didn't you?

We go back over 3 years now...remember Kentucky? and...Maybe you are related to my husband? LOL My heart would jump for joy if indeed you were a long lost relative (since he is adopted anyway).

Well, I have 7 green apple candles burning now....a carpload in the cupboard, and bought 5 more today. When you are on your "haunts" don't forget to visit.

Until then my love....you are in my heart. Oh, sh1t, here come the tears again.
    Thanks dear.
    I tried to find my dad but in those days they did not have the records they have now. My dad's name is Robert Cornelius Davidson and he was born in Jul 1927 - that's all I know. Mom threw him out - oh, such is life... but yes it would be neet to be related.
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Thanks dear.
    I tried to find my dad but in those days they did not have the records they have now. My dad's name is Robert Cornelius Davidson and he was born in Jul 1927 - that's all I know. Mom threw him out - oh, such is life... but yes it would be neet to be related.
    Well, Chery, as far as I'm concerned... we are. ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Why do you say that Sunny?
    I just kept reading posts from Chery and wanted someone else in the thread. Seemed like it was that time of day everyone had scattered. Its nice if she is on that someone can at least talk with her while she is online.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 06:26 PM

I missed Chery?

I can't believe this! :(

Chery, my Momma C, you are constantly on my mind, always in my heart and forever in my prayers.

I miss you!

Darnit, now work is cutting into Chery time. This sucks! :(
    Business Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 07:00 PM
    I'll send ya some Stringer...I have a garage full. :p
    Thanks J, but I now have six... :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 17, 2009, 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Chery here you are and no one is here.
    I dont know what to say that can ease any pain or discomfort your feeling. But I am so happy your able to come here and talk to us all again. Everyone has missed you and the stories I hear are all wonderful. Bless you on your new journey ahead.
    Dear Sunflower, since I am in Germany, and most of you are elsewhere, there is no right time to be online. I usually go on between 0100 snf 0700 in zhr morning my time - that gives me more time without others hogging.. As long as we get out messages across - that's what matters.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 04:11 AM

Hello Momma C! How's your day today? Not too bad I hope :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 17, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Hello Momma C! How's your day today? Not too bad I hope :)
    Hi sweets, how are you? The morphine is working, eyes are unfortunately not, so I might write all kinds of jibberish on here.. but at least I am in minimal pain. I thought this was going to be easy, but nothing in life is, so get ready for a rough ride with your hands on the brakes as much as possible so that you don't drop.

With the world today, nobody knows what will happen, not in any decade, century or eon. The globe and energy will continue but eventually all will be chanced and there is nothing to do about it. So, my dear, live your life NOW, enjoy it NOW, and don't worry about future as it will bumb us all out anyway - just look at the word-spread depressions, suicides, crime, hunger... don't let it bother you like it did me - it kills me to leave you behind,

Be loving and kind to your children, they might find a way to save what we ruined, and push puppets out of politics and become true World Members - all of you. Don't let prejudice dirty you minds and give other children a chance to feel a part of it all - you just might be surprised.

Bless you , my love and have a safe life dear.

My smilies are not working again, grrrrrrr.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 04:31 AM

Thanks for these kind words :)

I will try to do as you say. You're so marvellous, even in your present situation, trying to give advice... I think I will never forget those words.

Bless you forever Momma C! :) :) :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Hi sweets, how are you?. The morphine is working, eyes are unfortunately not, so I might write all kinds of jibberish on here..but at least I am in minimal pain. I thought this was going to be easy, but nothing in life is, so get ready for a rough ride with your hands on the brakes as much as possible so that you don't drop.

With the world today, nobody knows what will happen, not in any decade, century or eon. The globe and energy will continue but eventually all will be chanced and there is nothing to do about it. So, my dear, live your life NOW, enjoy it NOW, and don't worry about future as it will bumb us all out anyway - just look at the word-spread depressions, suicides, crime, hunger... don't let it bother you like it did me - it kills me to leave you behind,

Be loving and kind to your children, they might find a way to save what we ruined, and push puppets out of politics and become true World Members - all of you. Don't let prejudice dirty you minds and give other children a chance to feel a part of it all - you just might be surprised.

Bless you , my love and have a safe life dear.

my smilies are not working again, grrrrrrr.
    There are times in my life when I hear things people say and it sticks with me forever. A few of those sayings I took and made use of and became a better person. What you wrote above Chery will always stick with me. What can be more powerful then those words you wrote. Thank you for that.

I have no green apple candles at the moment but I promise in your honor by the end of the week I will have me a supply of green apple candles. It happens apple candles are all I burn. I will always remember you and your words when that flame is glowing.
    Business Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 08:12 AM

Good morning Chery my dear, how are you this morning (yep I know that it isn't morning there :) ).

As you have always been strong, you continue to be and I am so proud of you. What you may not realize is that you continue to provide strength to those that you care about...

What a woman, we love you.

Stringer
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 08:26 AM

Chery--

I know you and I haven't been very close--but your words of advice are always wonderful and true, and I've always enjoyed reading what you've written.

Your words will stick with me as well--as a matter of fact, I printed that out and hung it over my desk to remind me of what's important in life.

Stopped on my way home last night and bought green apple candles.

You're a truly wonderful person, who cares about others completely. Our loss will be profound--but your release from pain, and entrance into peace will be worth it.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2009, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Chery--

I know you and I haven't been very close--but your words of advice are always wonderful and true, and I've always enjoyed reading what you've written.

Your words will stick with me as well--as a matter of fact, I printed that out and hung it over my desk to remind me of what's important in life.

Stopped on my way home last night and bought green apple candles.

You're a truly wonderful person, who cares about others completely. Our loss will be profound--but your release from pain, and entrance into peace will be worth it.
    Dearest Synnen,
    Thank you so much for such a warm and comforting post. Yes, the peace will be well worth it - but I will also miss a lot of good things on this world which seem that I have to give up too early. This is the lot of all of us and the transition makes it hard when constantly reminded of pain, missing someone special, being able to get out and go somewhere on a nice day - without having to ask to be wrapped up and pushed about.

I too have had such fun interacting with all of you in serious ways to help, and in bantering ways to make the day bright full of friends and imagining we were all on that island having great bits of fun.

I joined Facebook to find out about Jo's condition and decided that I would drop by there now and then again also to keep in touch - learning how to work with it, a bit stressful but fun anyway. I found other friends there too, so this is a good way for me to say my goodbyes in many more ways. Jo and I will be there watching and seeing those candles light up for her and myself - as I would love to have her by my side at all times, unless she has something better to do - and myself as well - i.e. watching over Alex and his wonderful parents. And I must admitt, am a bit jealous of it too.

Without repeating myself and constantly saying bye, I will just continue to communicate with all of you in other ways until that time does come - as it can get boring constantly dwelling on the same subject and not getting anywhere (lol). I know that trip is due - but none of us know when.

Bless you my dear and take good care of yourself while giving such expert advice and hope. We all need it.

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Good morning Chery my dear, how are you this morning (yep I know that it isn't morning there :) ).

As you have always been strong, you continue to be and I am so proud of you. What you may not realize is that you continue to provide strength to those that you care about...

What a woman, we love you.

Stringer
    We all know that the gathering and loving that is going on here surpasses all, my MOSTEST Stringer.

Hugs to Marta and all the rest of you too.

redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 04:32 AM

Good morning chery,I'm redhed35,nice to meet you finally!

I hope your feeling OK this morning,I'm in ireland and its lashing rain.

I found a thread in the back of the member discussions,where you and starby and a few others had so much fun, it was great reading...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For our sweet Chery [ 1181 Answers ]

For Chery aka Momma C, Starbuck8 aka Starby and I have been talking about doing this for a while, so here it goes. Chery, we hope you don't mind. As many of you may know, Chery has terminal cancer, and she’s recently taken a turn for the worse. Chery has been a member of AMHD for many...

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search