Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 23, 2009, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    good to see you again chery :)
    Hey there Albear, nice to see you again too. Missed you. I thought I had your e-mail address and would have asked Jaime to keep you up to date, but I guess my brain is getting morphine farts so much latela. I find myself nodding out in my wheelchair and wakening 30 minutes later as if nothing happened. The only think keeping me awake right now is the nurses telling me to wake up and take my meds to sleep.. Yup - here she now.

I have about 2 hours of online time left on this wonderful Vodaphone Internet Stick. They work pretty good. Just hope I can activate the continued credit without making a mistake.. I used to just breeze by installing stuff like this and setting it up, and now I am shaking just at the thought of making a booboo. Your kitty cat is at Jaime's keeping Larry and Alex company, so are the georgeous angels and fairies The cards are all nicely packed away for safekeeping - Jan and they will stay that way until Jaime tells he story behind those all to Alexander. I am not bragging (NOT), but I know I have the greatest friends in the world who do such super things for me to make me happy. I will PM you my email address so that you can write me if you want - I'd love to hear from you if your plate is not too full.

Hey Rebby.. when are you going to drop me a line? Hope all is well and arrangements made and that this season of losing loved ones for you is going to taper down a bit and give you a break, I really do dear. Love you whole bunches and want the best for you at the coming season of your saviour's Birthday. You are receiving unconditional love, and I feel that we all are here.. undonditional in that we don't all know each other personally and but we share so much with each other that we trust each other to believe that when we say 'I love you', we all truly mean it without mistrusting those words as we have had to do many times in life when we realize that those words came from mouths that don' t know what truth or loe is. So, believe me, I mean it when I say that I truly feel loved among you all the way.

Hey, notice that I got my meds.. yup, rattling off at the mouth here - cotton mouth at that. But it feels so good to be able to talk to you all again so much that it just lifts my spirits and you are all helping me do this.

So, for now, I am going to try and keep eyes open and stay alert for a little while longer.

I want to order some nice lounging clothes that are not just black or grey. I would love to find a nice nicky outfit in blue, orange or violet, so I have to go SHOPPING! Wow, even that sounds good.

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 23, 2009, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I missed Chery again!

And Starty.

I'm going to cry. :(
    It's OK to cry a bit Alty, it is part of our lives to have emotions and let them out. And you have your wonderful family around you to share and comfort them with you. We are also here and you know I always will be, love. Just let it out and clear your sinuses when done, it will make you feel much better afterwards, believe me, I know.

Angels are all around you Stringer and have been known to be photographed at times (my belief). If I believe so, then that is how it is for me. Each of us make that choice and hold on to it as hard as we can. You should do the same and we can all share a wonderful day today, no matter where at - in more ways than one.. Or who comes to join us in our grief over Starby, Sue and many of these who read these posts and get a lift to tolerate and gain some of the strength we all need and deserve. The storm outside is really getting strong now, but I will not get out of the net until it knocks me out. There is almost an hour left so here is where I wish I were alert ad back into the market and do something.

It's TTFN though, and I will get back with you all later.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 06:08 AM

Hi Chery:

Good to see you.

excon
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 07:29 AM

Hi Chery,

So lovely to see you on here.
    Take care of yourself.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Hey there Albear, nice to see you again too. Missed ya. I thought I had your e-mail address and would have asked Jaime to keep you up to date, but I guess my brain is getting morphine farts so much latela. I find myself nodding out in my wheelchair and wakening 30 minutes later as if nothing happened. The only think keeping me awake right now is the nurses telling me to wake up and take my meds to sleep.. Yup - here she now.

Don't worry about it chery :), I've been keeping up with things on here
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 24, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    dont worry about it chery :), ive been keeping up with things on here
    I sure hope so dear. If you don't watch out for this site and keep it clean, I will come and spook all of you. I am looking forward to another thread entitled with good news about relationships from beginning to end. How the chemicals just worked at firsts sight; many things in common without even knowing or talking about them in retrospect; the mutual joys and dislikes; children with morals, all that till the very end. That would be a thread that must reach all around the world to prove that it is possible to be happy even if just for a piece of that pie of life that we take for granted and loose focus on. After reaching that goal, I want to see a continuation of how we all shared this joy and happiness and how we achieved that same goal helping someone else reach it. There are many books out there, good ones, but a book starts with an idea and then action... so let's start our own book of life with others included that reached the same or almost the same goal of joy and let that chain of sharing keep going. OOPS, morphine rush.. but no cotton-mouth yet.

There was a nice little storm in my area last night, like the beginning of the ones in Georgia and Florida this time of year, so the Germans will have to get used to those seasonal closures of windows, doors, more safety and community assistance to flourish and clean up afterwards. That is what life does to us, encourages to keep going and helping, no matter what - and it will be returned two-fold.

I still want to see a help section that sends out ''get well soon'' cards for the broken hearted, with painted cards made by a publisher and distributed just as any other greeting card in the world. The people that could open up a little business like this would eventually be able to maintain a living while helping and using better standards. Joke cards we have enough, Birthday cards we have enough, etc, but where are those deep heartwarming get well and glad you are back cards for those who have the misfortune of being hurt and lost trust in. So get those thinking caps on and go out there and not use the same standards phrases I have been reading lately, get innovative and start something new with the way we exchange our advice without judgement.

OK, off my soap-box now and going to have some fun for a while. Hope you liked the pictures. Alex is growing up so fast and he is so energetic and sweet. His parents are the capsule of love, warmth and emotional security each child on this planet deserves. So, here we have a lot of work to do too. I could go on and on, with children, animals, parents, world hunger; material wealth vs. having enough and being content; all those choices and spelling checkers, etc, but am going to POGO.COM and play a few games to make sure my brain still functions with speed and agility.

Talk to you all again later.

JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 06:59 AM

Hello Chery,

It has been such a long time. Good to see you here and posting.

Hope to see you pop in many times more.

Best wishes and prayers in everything.

Joe
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Hello again Chery. I love reading your posts. They give me and others I am sure so much hope and happiness. Your truly an inspiration.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Hello again Chery. I love reading your posts. They give me and others I am sure so much hope and happiness. Your truly an inspiration.
    I agree! :D
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 01:16 AM

Hello Chery!
    Hugs to you,and all the best from me and Zeus and Hera(cats in charge! )
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Don't forget those green apple and vanilla candles.... I will need them to guide me to you to be there.
    Finally found a place that sold apple candles :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    Hello Chery!
    Hugs to you,and all the best from me and Zeus and Hera(cats in charge! )
    Thank you JH, 88, Start, and the rest of you wonderful 'kids' - Momma C will try her best to following their example. You bet cats are in charge, dear! They show us exactly what to do in a situation and not go ga-ga over trivial things. Their attitude is what should pass on to us at any given situation and help us get through. Am I pushing cats? Nahhh.. lol. I just love all animals and the simplicitity of their way to get along with the rest of the world.

When they purr, they reveal warmth and love and caring. You can see it in their ears, eyes, their slick movements and just general behaviour. Don't you wish you were a cat?

I keep on thinking of what he's doing and where he is right now in his new home, walking around in the dark and inspecting his territory to ensure all is well, then going on to his place of rest being content and able to relax knowing so. He is not used to being alone but has managed to adjust - which is more that what we two-leggeds can do when left alone all day. I wish that I could be there with him in his 'cave' and watch from there what Alex and his parents do during the day just being a warm family unit and loving it there. Here I am writing off at the mouth, medication taking over, but also glad that I can still stay in contact and share my thoughts as best as I can.

Will drop back in once I get a dumb printer problem solved. Yuk, if it is not one thing, it is another. Now, it is my head that Larry has to hold up and not the other way around.

TTFN.

CATS RULE!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 10:18 PM

Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever View Post

This, is simply beautiful.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 09:52 AM

For Momma C

Name:  supersaiyan[1].jpg
Views: 175
Size:  38.7 KB

Name:  parentslie[1].jpg
Views: 157
Size:  5.1 KB

Name:  Kittens candy[1].jpg
Views: 168
Size:  21.9 KB
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 27, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Oh Alty, Stringer, and Amicon, those Kitties are so cute. Thanks, I needed that. We were not as close this holiday as hoped.. Jaime had surgery two days before on her leg; I had trouble breathing; Dan busy getting things ready to go back to work. I bet he is really really getting ready for work now - after being home for so long. I am glad that they had this time without having to take vacation for it.

My brother was close to getting killed too - in Afghanistan. Now, they are not allowed to use the civilian contractors and facilities to include toilettes, as they were among the ones who constructed and did the damage this holiday. I certainly hope this trip is over with soon for him and he will be able to look for a new job in Berlin. He's 11 yrs younger than myself and I think he needs a break with a relaxing job. His surgery wound up good - no lymes, and no cancer in his stomach - maybe just bad Afghani food.

The food here is not that good, but I can't help eating as the meds make me get the munchies. I have gained weight and look healthier, but that is the calm before the storm, as they say. I will send some e-mail pictures, but will not post them on here, except for one or two which remind me so much of MAXINE when looking at them, but in a wheechair.

My lungs are a little full, so going to get oxygen for a while and then caugh everything up before breakfast. It is a little after 4AM and I do need rest and water out of legs.

Thank you for this last holiday greating - to incluse the kitties - just what I needed. Hope to hear from you too, rebby, take time and straighten things out, re-arrange your plate and bless you sweets.

Write me soon - I really miss you all, even if I cannot respond as often as I would like through weakness.

Love, Hugs, and Thanks right back at you all!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 08:44 PM

Hey Chery, I am glad that it went well for your brother hon. I am happy that your appetite is good too, eat them out of house and home K?

I am working on my Christmas out door displays, when finished I will post some if you would like me to.

Love you,

Marta and Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2009, 08:46 PM
    Chery, I Love You!

I just wanted you to know that...

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 08:47 PM

Even if you cannot be here as much as you'd like, its all right Chery as its always a privilidge to see and hear from you :)

Thank you for sharing your stories and keeping us updated :)

Take care Chery
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2009, 01:09 AM

You're a great lady Chery-lighting a candle for you and yours. From me and the cats in cold cold Whitby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For our sweet Chery [ 1181 Answers ]

For Chery aka Momma C, Starbuck8 aka Starby and I have been talking about doing this for a while, so here it goes. Chery, we hope you don't mind. As many of you may know, Chery has terminal cancer, and she’s recently taken a turn for the worse. Chery has been a member of AMHD for many...

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search