Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajing Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 11:37 PM
    How to get rid of stretchmarks
    Im 8 months pregnant now, and I have strechmarks appears in my stomach. Butt and thighs.. How can I get rid of it right after I give birth?by the way, since my 1st trimester I used cream to prevent strechmarks but it doesn't help..
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Sep 21, 2009, 03:51 AM

A great way to get rid of scars and stretch marks is something called bio oil. You should be able to buy it from any health shop. My sister has had 6 children, and she uses it and it has helped her a lot.

Sep 21, 2009, 03:56 AM

Tnx.. that would be a great help..
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 03:57 AM

Depending on your skin type it can be difficult to prevent stretchmarks.although you can limit them.

They will fade,to silvery marks but it does take a while.

Rejoice in your pregnancy,drink plenty of water and keep your skin supple.

Sep 21, 2009, 03:59 AM

Tnx.. I think I have a sensitive skin. I just hope it will fade after I give birth..
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 04:05 AM

They won't fade straight away!

It will take some time,and it will also take some time for your stomack to appear flatter,don't forget it took 9 months for your body to change,its not going to snap back into its pre pregnant state over night.

Don't worry about those things though,keep rubbing the moisturer into your skin,it will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretchmarks is UGLY [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18, and when in high school I weighed about 125 and now I weigh a remarkable 147 on a good day! And I just recently noticed that I have red stretchmarks coming onto my thighs and I need something to get rid of them.! PLEASE HELP! :( Anyting you tried I would greatly appreciated everything you...

Dark stretchmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! Maryjane here. Do you know of any way of getting rid of dark tummy stretchmarks? Thanks!

Tattooing over stretchmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want a design in red ink on my inner arm however I have some small stretchmarks there. They're very small and white however I don't know if it's possible to tattoo over them. I've had all sorts on conflicting answers , cany anybody please help me? Thank you x:)

How to treat stretchmarks? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys... I just want to know if there's a way that I can have my stretchmarks removed or treated? I have not been pregnatn okei... but I just used to be so thin in gradesschool then when I started to get my menstrual period I actually gain weight then I have this stretchmarks during I was young...

Stretchmarks on Breasts [ 6 Answers ]

Every since I lost a little weight in Middle School I have had stretch marks on my breasts. They are more visible in the sumer time since I tend to tan more often. I would really love to know how I can get rid on them!

View more questions Search