Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueangel129 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Ben Linkel on Probation
    I need to know why Ben Linkel is on probation! Thank you!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 09:46 AM

Have no idea who this person is.

May I suggest that you contact the Criminal Clerk at the County and ask them to pull up his sentencing sheet and they'll be glad to read the sentencing sheet to you. Or you can stop into the courthouse and read it out of his file yourself. Or you can go online to that particular county court's docket and read for yourself a brief description of his charges and for how long his probation is for and any other stipulations such as fine, restitution, etc. That is if that county is online to begin with.

This is all public information available to anyone who asks for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a Probation letter to stop probation early [ 20 Answers ]

I have been on probation for a long time. I have done everything proper met all appointments and paid all fee's. I'm presently on un supervised probation but my probation will not end until October 09. I'm 70 years old and would like to travel but can't. I'm also blind and this puts a real burden...

How to write a motion to change supervised probation to unsupervised probation [ 6 Answers ]

How do I wirte a motion to get supervised probation changed to unsupervised probation

Probation revocation process began after offender release date from probation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé was sentenced to 5 years probation in 2003. The day before his probation was over Sep. 2nd his P.O. placed him on a probation hold saying that he was in a bar the prior weekend. His 5 year release date from probation was Sep. 3 2008. On Sep 3 his P.O. brought him police reports...

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

I am on probation in 2 counties and violated my probation today by shoplifting. [ 2 Answers ]

I got caught shoplifting at the grocery store. I know it is a misdemeanor. What do you think will happen when I go to court? I have 2 felony convictions with stays of impositions, and a prior misdemeanor. I have been law abiding for over 2 years now, until today.:confused:

View more questions Search