Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FurbyandSpooks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Whistling noise after flushing toilet
    Every time I flush the toilet I hear a whistling noise as the tank is filling.
    I do not hear this noise when using any other faucet
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 21, 2009, 04:20 AM
    What ballcock do you have? (see images) Let me know, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud whistling toilet noise [ 11 Answers ]

Loud whistling toilet noise after the toilet is flushed and stops when it refills. Replaced everything inside the toilet already (water fill valve, flapper, braided steel line etc.) No other faucet, shower or toilet in the house makes any other kind of sound. Replaced the hot water heater recently...

Toilet Noise after flushing [ 5 Answers ]

The first level toilet makes a lot of noise after flushing, right as it is about finished filling up, lots of banging, and it's just getting worse as time goes on. After looking this up a bit it sounds like it is water hammer. A couple of things to consider- 1. I live in a two story condo that...

After toilet flushing noise [ 2 Answers ]

After our return from a week long absence, when we flushed any of our toilets we could hear a long drawn out moan coming from the toilet. It does not come from the tank but seems to becoming from the house itself. Any suggestion will be appreciated

Noise after flushing toilet [ 6 Answers ]

Few months ago we've noticed that after flushing the toilet and after the tank feels with water, we hear a rumbling noise in the pipes for few seconds. Then the noise disappeared for few weeks and now it's back every time we flush the toilet. Any suggestions on what should be done to fix this...

Loud noise when flushing toilet [ 1 Answers ]

There is a loud noise when I flush my toilet. I have learned that turning on the bath water causes the loud noise to not occur, or to stop mid noise. The noise seems to getting louder and longer with time. I appreciate any assistance troubleshooting this problem.

View more questions Search