Sep 22, 2009, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    I LOVE guerilla law.
    :D

<watching to see if this turns out positively... it would be nice>
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 09:24 AM
    I do agree with you. Maybe you can get your derrierre up here and organize a protest! I think exactly the same way you do, and sometimes accepting things at face value (ie the cops interpretation of criminal harrassment) is just a matter of being intimidated on the receiving end of his words.

The information on the signs was exactly correct, only facts, nothing else.

I am encouraging her to speak to the local member of parliament here, for some advice, and I found another legal resource that is free and funded by donations from the public.

We are all still confused and hoping that whatever course of action she takes next, won't put her in a position of paying a hefty fine.

Frustration all the way around.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2009, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    I do agree with you. Maybe you can get your derrierre up here and organize a protest!
    Hello again, Jake:

I'd LOVE to, but Canada won't let me in. Something about my record...

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does US or Canada have legal jurisdiction? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, We lived in Canada for 6 years and acquired a Visa credit card through CIBC. We have been paying it down since we moved back to the US in 2003; the balance at that time was approx. $10,500 and is now down to roughly $6,200. In the last year and a half, however, we have had increasing...

Where In Canada is 18 still the legal limit for drinking? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I am going to Canada for my 19th birthday in two months. My problem is my boyfriend does not turn 19 until 7 more months. I thought everyone had to be 19 but then I started hearing about 18 still being a good age in some provinces. All canadians can you help me out? Is this true?

Sol in because canada and legal interest [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a debt from 2005.. It was for about 2 thousand dollars. I ha vent been able to pay it since I'm on disability.About 3 months ago a collection agent has been phoning my cell phone, everyday. Anyway, he said I could pay it off in full for 2,200. I don't have that kind of money, Ive been...

What is the legal age for a child to be left alone in canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering what the legal age is to leave your child alone in canada?

Legal age to move out in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I know weird question but umm.. any of you know the legal age to move out in Canada, I heard its 19 from some people and 18 from the other.. and then the rest tell me its 16. Without parental consent.

View more questions Search