Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajing Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Can't log in to Facebook
    Since this morning I can't log in on Facebook. It will always ask me to log in even after I log in.. I tried to reset password but it says : "Reset Password Unavailable
    We're sorry, reset password isn't available right now. Please try again later".. help me.. my husband can log in to his Facebook account and we're using only one computer, but if I tried logging in using my account, I can't log in.. does Facebook blocked my account? Help.. :confused:
    fccrbc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 09:02 AM

I'm having the same problem. It's almost like they have deactivated my page for some reason.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2009, 09:30 AM

They have been doig work to the system the last couple days
    fccrbc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 09:37 AM

I just got logged in.
    I sent an email to this address: '[email protected]'
    And also I use Firefox as my web browser but also have internet explorer on my computer. So I went to that browser cleaned out the history files, cookies and cache and then was able to log in with either browser. Not sure which one of the things I did worked.
    ajing Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 03:38 PM

Now I can log in back.. tnx for the answers guys..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to log into Facebook but when I do I get the following message: Secure Connection Failed

Re Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

A friend put up some photos and I hate the one she put up of me. Can I keep it from Appearing on MY Facebook site?

Can't log onto Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

I am a caveman when it comes to computers. :o Over the past week or so, I have been unable to log into Facebook. It opens halfway, and then nothing... I have no problem with other pagers I have Windows XP and using Google Chrome as web browser. Please, can anybody assist me with a solution??

Facebook Does Not Load [ 7 Answers ]

Help me please! This is what happens and I don't know why! I Type in the Facebook urland click enter: - In internet explorer the bar at the bottom indicating the loading stops about halfway, on a blank page. - In mozilla Firefox it will sometimes load the log in page, so I type in my email addy...

View more questions Search