Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 06:30 AM
    The 55H+ product thread.YAY
    OK 55H+ products are really hot now and this thread will be used for reviews :D

Ok I'm going to buy the 55H+ Body Lotion Strong Bleaching Treatment - 16.8oz bottle (for some reason I REALLY want to try it)

Im also getting the 55H+ CRISTALINE Strong Lightening Fine Glycerin - 16.8oz bottle

And 2 bars of the 55H+ Exfoliating Purifying Lightening Soap - 7oz bar

I can't wait to buy abnd start using AND start sharing! And I'm glad the bottles are huge so they will last for a while

Admin Note: This product is in NO way endorsed by AMHD !
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Sep 20, 2009, 08:02 AM

That's good really want to hear some reviews before I buy it. Sadly, before I do I'm going to wait till I finish my Bioclaire.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 20, 2009, 01:09 PM

Let me know how the soap works!

Sep 20, 2009, 05:09 PM

How are you results coming so sexy?
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Sep 20, 2009, 05:15 PM
    I have been wondering about these products for ages, after my dermo white is gone I plan to start using it.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Sep 20, 2009, 06:23 PM

I've also ordered the 55H+ CRISTALINE Strong Lightening Fine Glycerin - 16.8oz bottle...

Should be here in a few days... I'll try it on my body and post a review here...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Ok please keep us updated Weezing. Please everyone keep me updated! I am also so curious of how 55H+ Christaline products works on the skin. I'm almost finished with the mediderm Rx as it did nothing for me, I believe it may work better for asian and Caucasian skin. I plan to order the Chrystaline by next week. I know I'll be getting the glycerine but wondering if I should also try more of their products as well. I love the large sizes as well, more product and less cost. I think using a good exfoliator along with the lightening product is beneficial as well.

Weezing how is the Funkymommy coming along? I would love to hear back from Brown Deceit's success and what shade in comparison she is now.

Sep 20, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    How are you results coming so sexy?
    My face is coming along nicely. I'm thinking about maybe using twice a week until I can get my arms caught up.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Really? So it must be working really well then..

Sep 20, 2009, 11:45 PM

So sexy, did you use the cristalline? If so, for how long and how many shades lighter did you get?

Sep 21, 2009, 03:19 AM

Funkymommy is coming along great but its just not strong enough for really dark areas, I need something stronger. I hope 55h+ is my answer.

I was thinking about mixing the cristiline with the strong body lotion bleaching treatment.

Sep 21, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Really? So it must be working really well then..
    Yes Golden girl, I don't want to start looking crazy, I need my arms to lighten. So I'm going to maintain for a while until my arms lighten up.

Sep 21, 2009, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    So sexy, did you use the cristalline?? If so, for how long and how many shades lighter did you get??
    Yes I'm using the Cristaline now! I have't been using long at all maybe like 2 weeks. I posted on here the day I received. I didn't use many products over the summer and what I did use it didn't work. I got so dark during the summer. My husband's friend was like "you finally got some color to you". So I think the Cristaline just took away my bad tan fast. I think maybe like two shades right now.

Sep 21, 2009, 06:41 AM

Ok so I am going to us the body lotion on my body and the glycerin on my face and neck
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 02:58 PM
    All of you guys regimens sound nice. Weezing I'm sure you'll find much success with 55H+. Sosexy and now you can soon begin to say the cold weather is lightening you up ;)
    ... So sexy you say 2 shades! :eek: That's great!

Sep 21, 2009, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    All of you guys regimens sound nice. Weezing I'm sure you'll find much success with 55H+. Sosexy I now you can soon begin to say the cold weather is lightening you up ;)
    ...So sexy you say 2 shades!! :eek: That's great!
    Exactly, I was hoping to find something good closer to winter. YAH!!

Sep 22, 2009, 03:30 AM
    Wow so sexy, 2 shades in 2 weeks!! :eek: That's awesome... Can't wait to receive mine and try... ;)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 22, 2009, 03:57 AM

This product sounds really promising. Anyone got the list of ingredients? :)

Sep 22, 2009, 04:52 AM

Omg I cannot wait to start!! I read a review on the 55h+ apricot soap and the user said that after each use, her tub is loaded with dead skin cells! So its obviously a good exfoliator. I just love a good exfoliating soap = )
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Sep 22, 2009, 12:23 PM

Punk chic there's a list of all the ingredients on the thread 'are all these ingredients natural... '

How are you guys applying the glycerine? I'm using a cotton wool as its so fine and liquidy :S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Homework thread [ 9 Answers ]

I have to get a lot of homeowrk done by tomorrow because I missed an entire week of school from when I was sick. Its all due tomorrow and I did all I could but I still have a lot I need help with and I will post them below as I get to them.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

View more questions Search