Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gailissen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 08:53 PM
    CSS Layouts in Dreamweaver CS4 Missing Files
    Somehow the css files that came with the DW CS4 layouts have either disappeared from my computer, or have somehow become disassociated. The result is that I cannot create a new page using one of the provided CS4 layouts

Does anyone have an idea how to get them back?
    wadeofalltrades Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2009, 06:24 PM
    If you purchased your softwarem then I would try to uninstall it and reinstall it again. OR try to install it to another computer to see if things work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing Serial Number for 1997 Dreamweaver disk [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Dreamweaver Disk but only a Home Site number which does not allow me to install it. Is there any way to get a serial number for it that will allow me to install this program.

Missing DLL files XP [ 13 Answers ]

I had a problem yesterday with Yahoo IM crashing on startup. After several attempts to solve that problem with restarts of the machine I tried a delete reinstall. The install wizard then crashed on start up. System Restore also crashed on start up. I uninstalled the last several softwares...

Missing cab files [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find missing cab files for Microsoft office 2003?

Missing dll files. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am sadly running Win98 on A Dell with 128 MB RAM,pentium III processor and stay real close to having 84% free space on drive C. Somehow I ended up with a missing dll file and starting getting the RUNDLL32 caused an invalid page fault in module...

View more questions Search