Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanijah Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Has Anyone Ever Got Brown Dots In There Face From Using Bio Claire?
    Hello everyone, this is only for the people that have used the product Bio Claire. I have been using Bio Claire for about 2 months now and I absolutely love the results. But I read that you should not used it on your face because it contains Mineral Oil, which clog your pores. However, before I learned this I used to apply the cream to my face twice a week, only twice because its so effective. Then I start noticing small freckle-like brown dots appearing on my face. I have 5 on the right side of my cheek and 3 on the left side. Needless to say I stop using it on my face. Hoping the spots will fade away.
    Has this ever happened to any of you other Bio Claire Users??
    Did it go away?? What did you use??
    Please responed with your comments, experiences,people you know that had similar experience, or your advice.
    Thnk U in Advance fellow Bio Claire Users
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 04:35 PM

There are lots of posts here warning to not use that brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any1's face feel really red/flushed when using bio claire? [ 4 Answers ]

I like the bio claire lotion but it makes my face really red and flushed. I tried using the both creams (one in the tub and one in the can) and both make my face really red and sweaty. It's a shame because they work really well but I don't use them anymore because of this. Does any get the same...

What can bumps on hands, no puss, itchy scab like dots on face, dryness. Be? [ 1 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend has small bumps on his hands. NO puss, just small bumps that itch. My boyfriend also has eczema, and he knows he has sensitive hands and skin, however, he has never gotten such a reaction like this. The bumps itch and are small. The thing is that he also has small red bumps,but...

How can I get rid of the pimples black dots from my face. [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get rid of the pimples black dots from my face. Please give me some ayurvedic tips for this. I am feeling shay while going to college.

Does bio claire darkens the face in the first days? [ 1 Answers ]

hello, I'm using bio claire cream which I mixed with the oil.. I've started with bio claire 4 days ago.. but it doesn't lighten ma face.. every time I put bioclaire on ma face, my face looks darker. If I go outside with a tanktop, it looks disgusting, cause ma body is much more lighter than ma...

Has anyone used Bio Claire on their face? [ 1 Answers ]

... without mixing any of the other bio claire products together. How effective was it on your face, and did you achieve any positive/ negative results.

View more questions Search