Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quang Nguyen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Frigidaire dryer runs but won't turn
    My frigidaire dryer still runs and produces heat but the drum will not turn. Is this an electrical problem or is it something else. Thank you
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Sep 19, 2009, 02:35 PM

Probably the drum belt is off or broken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire dryer- broken knob, won't turn on [ 5 Answers ]

The plastic on knob fell off along with a small black metal piece as well. It looks like the black piece holds the plastic knob to the stem, but I'm not certain. Now, with no knob, the dryer won't turn on. It won't work even with plyers turning the stem. How do I go about fixing this? Is this...

Must turn off Frigidaire dryer signal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new laundry center from Frigidaire with a loud annoying end of cycle signal and no way to turn it off. I called Sears about it and they won't come disconnect it since nothing is 'wrong' with the function of the machine. Is there a way I can turn it off myself?

Drum won't turn, belt good Frigidaire dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Just replaced heating element on frigidaire dryer fde647rfs0. Put dryer back together and drum will not turn. Motor is turning, and drum turns by hand. But when machine is put back together the belt is not turning the drum. Belt is correct according to schematics. Any suggestions.

Frigidaire dryer will not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire electric dryer (model# GLEQ642AS2). It was running fine in the morning, but later in the day, it will not turn on. I tried the breakers, but no luck. It doesn't hum or make any sound at all.

Frigidaire dryer will not turn on [ 4 Answers ]

I opened my dryer to stop it and several hours later when I tried to start it again it will not start. Turning the start knob makes a very quiet click. Have checked all power to the dryer avenues, nothing wrong there. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search