Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makenzieg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 05:48 PM
    Small red bumps
    About a week ago I started noticing small red bumps on both sides of my torso. They did not itch very much but they hurt like a bruise. Yes I have recently moved and yes I've washed all my bedding. I have not changed detergents or soap. I'm now noticing the bumps on other parts of my body. There were two on my butt, one on the back of my arm and then the one that caused me to start being concerned is the one between my vagina and anus. It again hurts but doesn't itch. What could this possibly be? How can I get rid of them?
    wolfboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Go to a doc.
    He will now what they are.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2006, 05:21 AM
    Yes, you need to see a doctor for this. He will rule out chicken pox, shingles and the like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

Red bumps on legs... [ 10 Answers ]

Wow, I don't know if it's polite to ask this many questions when I first become a member... but a problem that has been bothering me since I've been shaving is something that will NOT go away no matter what I try. I have red spots( my enlarged pores) all over my legs... mostly on my lower...

Red vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in a monogamous sexual relationship. My partner has no STDs. My last sexual partner was several months ago. A few days ago, I noticed two small red bumps - one on the lip of my vagina and one closer to my inner thigh. There is no pain associated with it, no itching or anything. ...

Little red bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. ...

View more questions Search