Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hallieberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 04:06 AM
    80's Cartoon Dog Christmas Movie
    Hi!

I've been trying to remember this movie for ever but with no luck so please help!

- from the 80's
    - had a big english sheepdog and little english sheepdog (the grey and white shaggy ones)
    - they could talk and were trying to get away from "bad guys"
    - might had drove a plane
    - big dog woke up in the end it was all a dream
    - christmas day and they got the little puppy from the dream as a present

Or something similar...

If it sounds familiar please help me!

Thanks XD
    Hallieberry
    k8fromnw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 01:07 AM
    You're probably thinking about "The Christmas Raccoons" I used to watch it every Christmas in the 80's on a vhs. It has the raccoons, pink ant eater looking things (not sure what they were that or something made up) and an grey and white sheep dog. They saved the forrest and iceskated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old animated cartoon Christmas movie title [ 11 Answers ]

I had an animated Christmas movie in the mid 80's that I purchased from WalMart. It was my kids favorite... and I can't find it anywhere. There were several movie clips on one vhs... but several things stood out... kids in wooden shoes, an orphanage full of children, and kids making toys from items...

90's/80's christmas 4 orphan's cartoon movie---i need you guys again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey again I just was talking with my grandma about all these old movies I'm re-finding and we were talking about another 1 I liked. It's like a christmas movie were all these kids live in this orphanage and my grandma was saying the lady who ran the orphanage wouldn't let the kids have a christmas...

Christmas Movie in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the name of a movie that came out in the 1980's - I believe. Anyway, it takes place around Christmas time, there are 2 kids - a brother & a sister - and their Dad is killed during a bank robbery, they are accidentally kidnapped by the robber when he steals their car, but no...

80's christmas cartoon title? Religion. Troll or Goblin [ 3 Answers ]

Tells the story of a little goblin or troll prince who isn't like the others and discovers the bible and learns the story of the christ-child. Can't find the title. Strong religious undertones but a heart warming tale.

View more questions Search