Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NIRVANAMAN Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 01:52 AM
    Vga of games
    How do you increase the vga of laptop ? There are games needs large vga like assassin creed...
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Sep 19, 2009, 01:57 AM

VGA is the graphics card that you have and on 95% of laptops it is impossible or extremely hard to change then only ways to my knowledge are to either overclock but that has problems and not much improvement or a new laptop unless yours is able to get the card changed

Hope this helps

Matt

P.S. great game
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2009, 07:13 AM

Yep, laptops aren't really for games like that.
    That's why I have my laptop for the internet and general usage and then a desktop for games.

If you do decide to go down the route of changing the card in your laptop make sure you buy a cpu fan...
    I have one that my lap tops sits on top of and it plugs into a USB port... keeps everything nice and cool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

NES games [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend me any good NES games?

Wii games [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I really want some new and fun wii games to play. I already have Harry Potter, Sims 2 Pets, Guitar Hero 3 (my favorite), and of course the Wii Sports. My question is: What's the best wii game(s) out there?

View more questions Search