Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinagurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 03:38 PM
    I'm 12 and I need a goodpaying job
    :)i am 12 years old and I really need a job to help my mom get some money . I am willing to babysit, take care of pets ,clean house ,work at a fast food restaurant ,help the elderly , any job that doesn't make me do bad or illegal things and that's suitable for a child p.s I live in utica ,New York so that's were I need a job at
    If you know any place or people that can use my help please let me know I am begging you .
    Please and thank you
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 03:14 PM

The thing about a job is that employers want experienced work histories. They are also limited by law on the age of the worker. To find a job for a 12 year old is very difficult but have you talked to your school counselor about any weekend parttime jobs available for your age group? Do let your mother know what you are trying. She must ALWAYS know where you are at and what type work you are doing AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHO YOU ARE WORKING FOR.
    You wrote so sweetly. :) good luck
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Hi, tinagurl!

It's admirable that you want to help your mom out!

First, does your mother know that you've posted something about that on this website, please?

Thanks!
    246813579 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 11:10 AM
    Hey I am 13 and in the same situation I need a lot of money to buy my own horse tack and since this is going to take a while I am learning and earning money by muck out stables and cleaning tack. My pay is $10 a stall and $5 a bridle And small tack And $10 a saddle.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 03:40 PM

In the US there are work and age laws that effect this, most could not hire you at 12.

Have you discussed this with your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search