Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravinder gupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Shall I be successful in insurance agency( life insurance corporation of india)
    At present I am a life insurance agent full timer since last 01 year but not much business. I want to know whether I shall be successful in this profession.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 18, 2009, 08:40 AM

Sorry, but we don't predict the future.
    bigim Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Sep 24, 2009, 10:39 PM

I used to be a life insurance agent. I did it for 2 and half years and realized it wasn't really for me. After 8 years you should know whether you're good enough at it? Whether you like what you do? If you're good at it and like what you're doing then you should do everything you can to ride out the recession.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for life corporation of india(lic) policy no from name [ 11 Answers ]

How to find life corporation of india(lic) policy no from name

Medical Insurance/India [ 2 Answers ]

I need information on companies who offer medical insurance to US citizens living abroad who have existing medical conditions, please.

Insurance agency [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in CA and in the process of getting my brokers license. I would like to know how to start my own Insurance agency. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

View more questions Search