Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 24, 2009, 01:22 PM
    I have ordered some of the powerwhite (product junkie LOL) because the ingredients look very interesting but the company have said that they are waiting for a delivery of the gigawhite so will dispatch hopefully in a week or so.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Keep me updated on how the power white works out.

Sep 28, 2009, 10:28 AM

try2light so no updates yet ?

Oct 4, 2009, 09:40 AM

Still no updates try2light?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 4, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Still no updates try2light?
    Have you received the powerwhite yet?

Oct 5, 2009, 08:32 AM

Apparently there has been a delay in them receiving their gigawhite so am still waiting for it. It does seem that this might be a private individual starting up a business, but will see what happens anyway.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 02:17 PM
    Well, I hope you receive it soon and if this product lightens very well please keep us updated so we can keep adding to the list of what works great.

Oct 6, 2009, 06:33 AM

Will definitely do! I just thought that as try2light has been using it for a while, that they might be able to give a little info on their progress.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 6, 2009, 02:01 PM

Oh, wow, is this product from the UK and costs only £21? What is the size/quantity? :D

That's crazy it's the same picture of jar with flower, but not the same product as that Ebay seller? One of the ingredients on their website is spelled wrong! Oops. Lol

:confused:

Oct 7, 2009, 07:51 AM

I noticed that too and looking at the website, it does look a bit amateurish, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. I think someone did actually ask the eBay seller if they were affiliated with this company and they said no. Not sure why they are sharing the same stock photo.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 08:05 AM

Fairandflawless has the same ingredients as this powerwhitee

Oct 7, 2009, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I noticed that too and looking at the website, it does look a bit amateurish, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. I think someone did actually ask the ebay seller if they were affiliated with this company and they said no. Not sure why they are sharing the same stock photo.

Lol yeah :p
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Then most likely they both purchse the photos from a stock photography site in which neither completely owns the photographs and there are no royalties, I have seen this happen quite a bit.

Oct 8, 2009, 05:58 AM

But how much would it cost to get your own photos done of your OWN product? For your own company, surely this would make more sense and would increase the professionalism. I can understand the eBay seller but not Powerwhite.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 8, 2009, 02:05 PM

No, the eBay seller owns the pic... It clearly says "forever young" on the jar which is also the name of the eBay seller's ebaystore...

The website owner admitted to using the pic to give customers an idea of what the jar looks like... apparently, he/she uses the same type of jar... which is really silly cause she could've taken her own pics without any label... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, if the cream really works, then who cares about the jar?
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 12:17 AM
    True, as long as it works great.

But still interesting, can you all give me the links? The cost to own the royalty rights of the photo depends on the company of where it was purchased. So it could be in the hundreds, possibly less. To use a stock photo it can cost as little as a couple of dollars or more depending on the size and popularity. If the photo is owned by one company but used by another, the other will have to get permission first as it would not be legal to use without permission and could cause problems.

Oct 9, 2009, 12:49 AM

Its funny that ingredient is still spelled wrong I think :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 01:00 AM
    Lol... that would be a turn off for a company to not have done spell check. I had also noticed this with the Spa Basin company's website a few times and I printed it and circled the misspellings with my red pen

Oct 9, 2009, 01:11 AM

Did you grade it?
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 01:45 AM
    Yes, actually I did. I gave it an F-... seriously. I still have it around somewhere and I was about to inform the owner, but changed my mind.

I guess it was the teacher coming out in me since I used to be an english teacher. I remember doing the same thing to a boss of mine (who was the managing director) 3 years back about her grammar and I graded it as an F- and had shown the assistant principles during a staff meeting, they laughed at it. But I did it because I didn't like her and it was funny.

But it's OK for writing and grammar up here to be imperfect, as I am always misspelling. But it looks very unprofessional for a business to do so and then show the world...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cream or Solution that lightens groin area fast? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello guys maybe you know a product that can lighten the groin area very fast? Its summer already and my groin area is unfortunately darker than my body. I'm taking glutathione and it lighten my skin but I want to groin area to be whiter FAST. Help

Will I ever find a decent guy? [ 13 Answers ]

I like this question asking thing. (: Since I live in this crappy neighborhood, all the guys here are just stupid. The high school guys, and the guys my age too. Now, I'm pretty mature for my age, in my opinion, and a lot of other people agree too. People say I should stick to guys my age,...

Getting a decent Job [ 11 Answers ]

My husband was wrongly a accused of a sexual crime and served 3 yrs in prison for it.He was set up by his ex-wife. His cousin was the one who committed the crime and they had his and my husband records combined in one. Because they both had the same name but different middle names that start with...

View more questions Search