Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 01:20 AM
    Business to Business Introduction letter
    How to write an introduction business to business letter?

I am trying to make a business introduction letter for email to prospective customers. How will I do it. If possible, please send me a high impact introduction letter. Thank you

It is a business-to-business introduction letter wherein I have to introduce my company doing business as manufacturer and exporter of surgical instruments to prospective buyers/
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Hi, mones!

You know more about the specifics of what you'd like to communicate than anyone else does here. My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. If you do so, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders. template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Café Small Business Archive: "Company introduction Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter""

Business introduction Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.... Here's a sample business introduction Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer.

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

[bbcode][/bbcode]

Thanks!
    chipochiyabi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 03:40 AM
    A sample of introduction letter to a prosperctive customer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Hi, chipochiyabi!

Did you read the information and click on any of the links that I already provided in the post above yours?

Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If you would like your question to be recognized as being your own, then it would be better if you would start a new thread with your question rather than piggybacking it on the thread of someone else.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to introduce a business to a new client?

Need Introduction Letter for New Business [ 1 Answers ]

I Need Introduction Letter For My New Business... can Someone Help Me Out Thanking In Advance

View more questions Search