Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
    I hope it is ok but I am going to now on a weekly basis keep postings on here I feel comforted by you and feel happy your listening.

Thanks and bless you x
    Of course it's okay! That's what the site is here for. :)
    Hagen Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 12:18 PM

Things good, We went to play group together and things have been positive since the first posting, still lots of trust to build on my part but for the moment I hope this calm continues. He has also subscribed to anger management programme.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Things good, We went to play group together and things have been positive since the first posting, still lots of trust to build on my part but for the moment I hope this calm continues. He has also subscribed to anger management programme.
    This is really good news. :)
    If he keeps up the good work, he gets a cookie. :)
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 12:59 PM
    It's all good.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated. :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 01:04 PM

Wow, now that's a step in the right direction.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 01:18 PM
    I am glad it's going better. I hope the progress continues. :)

Sep 28, 2009, 01:55 AM

Things calm still had a good weekend took kids to park and beach.

We have moved them from a private school to a normal school as the facilities are huge amounts better the private one is on a road and not great and older kids play around toddlers and they get knocked down. The new school is safe and gentle for little ones with large play and sports stuff so I feel better about this. The old head master from the private little school has said he is upset due to losing funding and will not continue our friendship, this is sad so feel a little sad.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Things calm still had a good weekend took kids to park and beach.

we have moved them from a private school to a normal school as the facilities are huge amounts better the private one is on a road and not great and older kids play around toddlers and they get knocked down. The new school is safe and gentle for little ones with large play and sports stuff so i feel better about this. The old head master from the private little school has said he is upset due to loosing funding and will not continue our friendship, this is sad so feel a little sad.
    The headmaster shouldn't be such an A** about losing money and realize that you are doing what's best for your kids. I wouldn't even care. That's all this "friendship" was about anyway, money. Just keep doing the best you can.

And I'm glad things are still going well. :)
    Marriage Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 09:28 AM
    The old head master from the private little school has said he is upset due to loosing funding and will not continue our friendship, this is sad so feel a little sad.
    He should be more upset at the reason his school is losing funding and do something about it. If you have to have kid's in his school to be his friend what happens when they graduate? He dumps the parents? :rolleyes: He sounds silly to me.

I am glad to hear that you're still doing better. :)

Oct 1, 2009, 12:28 AM

Hi

Things calm and they are settled in new school.

Hubby is worried about money as we are entering winter and our business revolves in a seasonal way, but I think he may leave again to London to do a bank contract which means I get an aupair and he comes home for weekends. He will be gone for four months and travel each week on boat at weekends, we will not move over to UK as kids in school and the whole upheaval is too much. I have an aupair coming from germany to stay for 4 months.

Positive news is I am starting a business next year with my father he is investing in my French wine sales to the UK and I will have a new vehicle which also compliments the family, plus an office, all kids will be in a school and Elliot I will work flexible to be there for kids for runs to and from and Elliot etc... I hope I can pull it off it is a big commitment but at least I work for me and start using my brain again and actually feel I contribute and can buy for kids with out feeling worried all the time... I guess all us mums have this problem x

Bye for now x
    Marriage Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 04:35 AM
    I know how the seasonal work goes. I just hope he keeps up the counseling during the Winter.

Good luck on the new business!

I am glad the children are settling into the new school. It sounds like it should be better for them.

Oct 1, 2009, 07:10 AM

Yes it has been tricky each year but luckily we just manage to get bits of business to tick us by but I think we need more money this year to enable the UK to be tied up finally after 5 years of transferring money over so hopefully we will see an end to nasty creditors once and for all, well that is the objective anyway.

He is doing well actually he has an appointment to go back in two weeks to see the doctor and he is now reading a book he bought (I knew nothing about it) called becoming the kind father by Calvin Sandborn I found it in his office on his desk whilst answering the phone so I think its good to see him, firstly take time out to find a book and actually read one.

The new business isn't for a while yet but when I start I will be shouting from the roof ;o)

Oct 1, 2009, 07:14 AM
    By the way sice our really big row (first posting) he is now doing the night feed for our baby at 12 midnight and I do the 3 am one so I feel it is easier to get by as before it was non stop with all four now it feels like it is fair game.

He is now getting up everyday and making family breakfast too this has made a difference and I see him talking more to our eldest daughter this morning in the play room teaching her maths.

I hope this continues.
    Marriage Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 07:41 AM
    by the way sice our really big row (first posting) he is now doing the night feed for our baby at 12 midnight and I do the 3 am one so i feel it is easier to get by as before it was non stop with all four now it feels like it is fair game.

he is now getting up everyday and making family breakfast too this has made a difference and I see him talking more to our eldest daughter this morning in the play room teaching her maths.

I hope this continues.
    I bet that really makes you feel good to see. :)

It probably also helps him feel more a part of the family instead of apart from the family.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 07:55 AM

I have been following this thread, and its inspirational to see something happening for the good in someone's life.

Oct 7, 2009, 01:00 PM

Hello

Hope everyone is OK, just a quickie to say things going well and calm so far although he is a little stressed with some work but is managing to isolate it from us.

He took a day off today and we all went to the zoo and the kids loved it.

Looking forward to my daughters 5th and have a beautiful choc cake iced in pink princess theme can't wait for a piece lol.

Love to all x
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 01:19 PM

You just made me hungry!

Oct 7, 2009, 01:41 PM

When it comes to birthdays cakes I am weak at the knees lol x
    Marriage Expert

Oct 7, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Hello

Hope everyone is ok, just a quickie to say things going well and calm so far although he is a little stressed with some work but is managing to isolate it from us.

He took a day off today and we all went to the zoo and the kids loved it.

Looking forward to my daughters 5th and have a beautiful choc cake iced in pink princess theme can't wait for a piece lol.

love to all x
    It sounds like you had a fun day, so far.

Oh, and Happy Birthday! :)

Oct 7, 2009, 02:01 PM

Merci Cat but it isn't my Birthday its my little girls soon but I will reap benefits of enjoyment from her cake lol.

I am off to bed bon nuit all xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my husband abusive? [ 13 Answers ]

My husband constantly puts me down. Not just name calling (example: hoe, *****) but also personal insults like stupid, lazy, fat, and makes me feel bad for not working. I only have a high school diploma and can't afford child-care. We have three kids, and I am pregnant again. I got pregnant on the...

Abusive husband [ 3 Answers ]

Can a wife who is being physically and verbaly abused move out of state with their child. They live in Illinois and she wants to move to Wisconsin.

Abusive husband [ 10 Answers ]

He calls me names like slut, fat lazy, he drinks every day ,lies he's always angry when he gets home from work he hates it when the TV is on or if I'm on the computer every thing has to be in silence why why it is driving me crazy

Abusive husband [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is very mentally abusive. I can't take it anymore. I need a way out. But if I try to leave he'll take my kids away. I have two small ones. I want to leave him so he won't know Where I am with my children. If I just divorce him, he will Get my kids on the weekends and abuse them...

Is my husband abusive? [ 23 Answers ]

My husband and I recently got back together after a 6 month separation. He begged me to come back and so I did. I've loved him most of my life. We have been together for 9years and we have 3 small children together ages 1-8. I love him dearly but here lately it seems like we are getting back to...

View more questions Search