Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magicgb77 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2009, 10:02 PM
    What does a pain in the right side of my chest mean?
    So I woke up yesterday morning and I had a pain in the right side (under my boob) of my chest. It is kind of in the middle too.. but NOT on the left. When I breath in deep, I can feel it and it kind of travels up the right side of my throat. I delt with that all day and night, then finally went to sleep. When I woke up the next day (today) it was gone. In the afternoon it came back. Now it is more in the middle of my chest. I took a tums.. it didn't help. I do have a melon size ovarian cyst ( which I am getting removed on Monday) which pusses all my organs together.. like my intestines. That causes a lot of gas. So I guess I am wondering.. what this is. I haven't done any exercise to hurt myself.. I just hope that it is not serious. Has anyone experienced this?
    Thank you..
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Sep 18, 2009, 12:04 AM

Pusses? Do you mean adheres?

When I was 19, I had a "grapefruit sized mass" that they didn't know what it was until after they sent it to pathology. I was in surgery for 6 hours longer than they planned because it was adhered to my intestines and everything and anything in there. The "mass" turned out to formerly be my left ovary riddled with cysts.

I didn't have anything that relates to your gas and pains that run up into your neck. I'd make sure to discuss them with my doctor if I were you.

Sep 18, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannnonn View Post
    Pusses?? Do you mean adheres?

When I was 19, I had a "grapefruit sized mass" that they didn't know what it was until after they sent it to pathology. I was in surgery for 6 hours longer than they planned because it was adhered to my intestines and everything and anything in there. The "mass" turned out to formerly be my left ovary riddled with cysts.

I didn't have anything that relates to your gas and pains that run up into your neck. I'd make sure to discuss them with my doctor if I were you.
    Opps! I meant pushes on my organs. Thanks for answering my question! Again I woke up this morning and the pain is gone.. so I will see how the day goes... hopefully well. Wow 6 hours in surgery... did they know that it was attached to your intestines from an ultra sound befour you went in?
    hellokitty15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 11:32 AM
    I have the same feelings ):
    It goes on and off constatly threw out the day.
    If you happen to find out what it is please let me know

Nov 23, 2009, 12:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty15 View Post
    i have the same feelings ):
    it goes on and off constatly threw out the day.
    if you happen to find out what it is please let me know
    IT was just anxiety... I was totally stressed and didn't really know. I was just worried about my surgery. Once I relaxed the pain went away. I hope yours has by now, I know its been a while since I wrote that question!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 01:07 AM
    Hi, magicgb77!

I've been hospitalized for anxiety related symptoms a couple of times over the past year. They can cause all sorts of problems and symptoms.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

What does my chest pain mean [ 1 Answers ]

Every now and then I get what feels like a rush of blood through my heart.. like my heart is trying really hard to push the blood through for a second.. it doesn't last long.. but it is scaring me and makes me very nervous. I'm only 17 please help! What is this!

Chest pain [ 6 Answers ]

Lately I have been having really bad pains in my left chest. It only occurs when I am eating or drinking something. Most of the time I cannot even finish my meal or drink because the pain is so hurtful. I am a 14 year old female.

Chest pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 38 year old male in pretty good health I think. About 7 months ago I went to the emergency room because I was having some chest pains and felt dizzy. I also had tingling down my arm. After the EKG, blood work, CT scan and heart monitoring, they sent me home telling me that everything was...

View more questions Search