Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Sep 17, 2009, 08:16 PM
    NOT pregnant but passing a lot of TISSUE clots
    I had my tubes tied almost two years ago, everything was good with that besides the horrable mood swings depression anxiety hot flashe, etc.
    So I went and saw my doctor, she tested my blood and ordered a ultrasound t be done
    Welll the blood test showed that my testosterone levels were high.
    A few of my other numbers were switched around (meaing the one that was so pot to be high was low and the low was high.
    She also discovered I had tiny follucles all over my overy. So you said that she wanted to put me on paxil for the depression and anxiety, and put me on yaz for the hormones. Well things were really going good. But then I started bleeding about two weeks ago and it won't stop. Now I am having tissue clots coming out,
    I really don't know what to think, I know I am not pregnant because the doctor told me that the follucles all over my uterus were eggs that were not releasing, and I am on Yaz, and I had my tubes tied.
    So my question is: What would cause me to have a extremely long period with tissue clots coming out
    Any help would be appericated.
    Thanks
    g-unit666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 04:32 PM
    i use to work in a doctors office:)... that all depends how long u was on YAZ alot of pills could cause that large clots.. also not jus because u got u tubes tie dont mean u neva would get prgre... i also u could have something really wrong:eek: with u mite wanna c the doctor again or change the pills
    SallyMayDay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 11:48 PM
    I took Paxil for post-partum depression. After a few weeks of everything seeming to go well, I started to bleed and pass large clots. And I kept bleeding for several weeks. Turns out that this is a side effect of the Paxil. It's not a common one, but it is one. Try switching to Prozac instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2weeks late & passing passing clots [ 1 Answers ]

My period is weeks late and yesterday I had some bad cramping. I had some light bleeding & then I passed to large clots. I have never had any clots this size before. I am still bleeding. Is this just a late period or am I having a miscarriage ?

I had a baby 7 weeks ago and now I'm bleeding a lot and clotting quarter size clots [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a baby 7 weeks ago. And I haven't really stopped bleeding but yesterday it got really bad. And this morning I started bleeding through tampons really fast and clotting about the size of a quarter about three of them the last time I went to the bathroom. And the water is always bloody...

Tissue clots during your period after pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a baby (6 months ago) by c-section. I had had irregular bleeding after wards where my bleeding stopped and then would come and go every few days. At my six week check up afterwards my doctor told me that my uterus was still bulky and I had excess tissue left over. Finally I started...

31 wks+1day pregnant and a lot of pressure [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant and ever since late this afternoon I have been feeling a lot of pressure as if babies head has moved further down! This is my 2nd pregnancy and it didn't happen until I was 38weeks the first time! I am worried that baby has dropped to low to early its...

I know this is asked a lot pregnant or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 2 weeks away from my 22nd b-day and have noticed some major changes in my moods and a discharge when I pee, I know what a yeast infection is like but I'm not itching or anything so I was wondering is it possible that I've gotten pregnant. I'm getting married in 1 1/2 months so I was thinking...

View more questions Search