Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Sep 17, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Late 90's dark Alice in Wonderland type movie?
    In the late 90's, there was one Halloween where they showed this movie.

I've always watched any Alice in Wonderland movies I could get my hands on thinking it would be this one. No such luck.

I remember only one scene.

Everyone is in a big room with a long dining room table. If I remember right, there are all these different creatures sitting at the table eating.

Then, from one of the doorways, the tone of the movie gets dark. Something enters the room, and all I can recall is it looking like a people-sized version of Godzilla. Anyway, the scene gets very fuzzy and misty, and the place becomes deserted as all the creatures at the table run away.

Apparently, the thing was dangerous. And I believe it came there because it was after the main girl in the film.

Any ideas?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Sep 18, 2009, 04:00 AM

Have you seen the 1985 TV version? It had 2 parts, the second part starts with that scene. Alice in wonderland through the looking glass. It had a lot of stars in it as all the creatures, sammy davis jr was the caterpillar.
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 12:02 PM

Yeah, I remember a dragon that's after her in "Through the Looking Glass". But its been a long time.
    waterlily11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dreamchild, with Ian Holm, has Wonderland flashback segments that are dark and disturbing, as I recall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s ALice in wonderland type movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone remember seeing a live -action movie in the 80s or 90s that was alice in wonderland to an extent, but at the end there's this dinosaur, like a t-rex in her house. I think it came through a mirror or something like that. Anyone know the name?

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV show on Disney. (Alice In Wonderlandish) [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show on Disney Channel, that was sort of a Alice In Wonderland show for kids. The White Rabbit was always on skates. The March Hair was scary as all get-out. Alice went to Wonderland through a mirror in her bedroom. And Dina was a pretty big cat.

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search