Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    digorski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Firefox does not print more than one page of email
    Please help- when I print my email message it only prints one page. My Lexmark printer is set to print all pages- Fit to Page. I never had this problem with IE.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 02:35 PM

This is a long-standing problem with Firefox. See this link.

This is about the only thing in Firefox that drives me crazy.
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Firefox, unable to print certain multi page e-mail messages completely. [ 1 Answers ]

Using Firefox, unable to print certain multi page e-mail messages completely. Will print only the first page. However, when switching to internet explorer, will print all pages. Any fix in Firefox??

Reload page in Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

OK, a bit trivial... but I'm curious. I understand that hitting the Reload button compares the page with the server and if the same, shows you the cached version... Sometimes I see my flag not waving. I hit reload and it still doesn't wave... but if I hit Shift>Reload then it reloads and is...

Blocking a web page - Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

I want to simply block a webpage. I'm using Firefox. This may be simple, but I could use a little help. Thanks.

Home Page different on IE & Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

I have noticed my Yahoo home page is different in Firefox & IE. What would the reason be for this? How do you change these pages to look the same?

View more questions Search