Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxgoalie77 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Can I use a midi keyboard for live preformances
    I'm thinking about buying a midi keyboard but I really want to know if I can use them in live preformances
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 12:41 PM
    Hi, laxgoalie77!

If you mean to program and record what you want into it and play it back while you play things on other types of instruments or sing, sure you can use a midi keyboard in a live performance.

Is that what you're wanting to know?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MIDI on Vista 64b [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MIDI device that I just introduced to a 64-bit Vista system. It seems to interfere with my sound device and causes the recording software to fail catastrophically. Any ideas what I might pursue?

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Midi files [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am having issues playing midis files on the internet. I just rollback to Windows Media Player 10 and ever since I have not been able to play midi files. My sound card is working fine. Also, I went to the master volume and nothing is muted and all volume is up. It is not a browser...

Midi keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently bought a midi keyboard and would like to get Sound Studio Pro 2. software program.can anyone help please. Cheers George...

Midi Program [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a freeware Midi program that will play the songs back onto my keyboard.

View more questions Search