Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blusia Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2006, 12:37 PM
    My Yahoo mail isn't working right...
    I have had Yahoo for a while now and lately it won't let me compose emails, move folders, make new folders, and forward emails?

When I try to compse it just won't give me a place to write, its all gray like the rest of the page. And it won't let me poke the buttons that are with the folders and stuff.

Is this fixable or do I need to switch to a different account? I heard Google is nice but I am unsure of how to set that up. I would prefer to stay on Yahoo but it is really getting on my nerves.

Thanks
    blusia
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Is your ActiveX on, if not go to Tools on your browser.
    Then click on Internet Options
    Then go to the Advanced tab and enable ActiveX
    NOTE: This is for Internet Explorer
    blusia Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2006, 12:37 PM
    It's not just on one computer or just one server. It does this on both AOL and enternet explorer.

blusia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Problem in accessing Yahoo mail [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I have a problem with my Yahoo mail account during may account access an error message is displaying as "Temporary problem in accessing your account " can anybody Help me to get my account with same Thanking u all

Yahoo Mail Upgrade [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone know how to upgrade Yahoo Mail free of charge? :D

Yahoo Mail Errors [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email is giving me problems. I don't know what is causing the problem or why. I am not able to attach any files to an email. When I am in Yahoo mail I am prompted at the bottom of the page that there is and error, but I can find out what the error is or what is causing the problem. ...

MS OUTLOOK- Retrieving Mail from Yahoo [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to set up MS Outlook to retrieve mail from my Yahoo account? If so how?

Yahoo E-Mail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- When I am reading Yahoo E-mail, the date and how big the message is are off the screen--I have to use the right arrow toget to that--How can I get it back where the whole screen shows up--Thank u very much---

View more questions Search