Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Sep 16, 2009, 07:45 PM
    My mother is worried about her periods
    My mom told me that she have her period for 3 days, then it stops, then it continues a week later. It keeps on occur for 3 days and then stops for a few days. She is worried that she's having some problems. She is 42 years old. She doesn't speak english so I'm asking for her...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 17, 2009, 06:45 PM

Survivorboi, your mom is probably premenopausal (look it up on Google so you can explain better). Or probably she is going through it. 42 is just about the right age for menopause. It is good of you to do this for her.

ms. tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Worried dad. Mother might move and take daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old and I have joint custody with the mother (we were never married). Ever since she turned 2, I have had her overnight about 2-3 times a week (her mother thought this was too much for her, but I really don't want to miss out on having her overnight). The problem: Mother is married...

I am a worried mother who found a pill [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill and I need to know what it is... It is Green Rectangular and has 3 spilts with the imprints S 90 3?

Worried - Periods (Irregular) [ 4 Answers ]

hi. I had my last period on the 7th of feb. this is march and I haven't yet started my periods. I'm getting married this November and am very stressed out. Me and my fiancé have kissed several times, does that affect periods in any way? we have NEVER intercoursed. But have touched each others...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search