Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chhabra_rashmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 11:38 AM
    How to reduce my tummy
    Hi

I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow??

I also do skipping in the morning...

. Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Well there is no 'one-diet-will flatn you tummy-diet.'

First drink plenty of water.

Second to some crunches.

Third do so sit-ups.

Hoped i helped!

Peace!
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2006, 07:52 PM
    Don't drown your self with water.

Sorry had to say that.

I say that to my nephew when ever he gets dry mouth.
    prowrestlerbodybuilder Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2006, 09:37 PM
    One word.CARDIO
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2006, 09:39 PM
    Cardio, situps. Cardio, situps, cardio situps. Walking, jogging. Throw the skipping rope away and drink lots of water. Get rid of the pop, get rid of the caffiene. Get rid of the bread.

Good luck.

Joe
    Emm221 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Getting rid of bread won't help. Do more crunches and situps
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chhabra_rashmi
    Hi

I am 25 yrs. old and wanna reduce my tummy.Which exercises should i de n what kind og diet plan shud i follow???

i also do skipping in the morning....

. help me out in reducing my tummy..:(
    Developing a lean stomach takes time. There is only one way to lose fat in stubborn areas and that is with a correct combination of diet, aerobic exercise, abdominal training and weight/resistance training. Crunches, crunch machines, ab rollers, hip lifts, reverse crunches are safer alternatives. Weight training (squats, deadlifts) threadmills and walking can make a difference. Aerobic exercise is a great secret to burning fat. Walking, jogging, biking, elliptical exercise and stairclimbing are all great fat burners. But you need to work out 30-60 minutes, 4-5 times a week. Skipping isn't going to work, alone. Abdominal loss is 50% exercise and 50% nutrition. A fat loss diet, must be low in calories. No matter how good the workout is if the number of calories you take in is greater than the amount you burn, you'll still have belly fat. Eating lowfat, low sugar, low calorie foods in smaller servings throughout the day is part of the solution. Check out what your eating, no sweets, ice cream, extra salty snacks, sodas, fast foods, fried foods, candy, cakes, crackers are a start. Whole wheat grains/products, instead of white flour, low fat, low sodium dairy products, cheeses, low sugar yogurts. Water or 100% fuit drinks, fruits and veggies. It takes time and looking into what your doing and what you can change to make the difference. Check out the nutritional labels and stick by the "one serving" advice. It really does work!! ;)
    wanda3631 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 12:23 PM
    How to reduce my tummy:confused:
    wanda3631 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Do exercise
    Sachin1327 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Hi,I am 24years old and from last few months I have started facing acidity problem.. whenever I eat something I get too much of gastec prob and if don control den ll almost puke.I am 2 lean guy but from last few months my tummy has also gone big. Why des problem is happening to me at des small age.pls help me with solutions
    going2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 05:53 AM
    #1 - start with cardio and then finally intervals to get last bits of fat off

#2 good diet with complex carbs and lean protein

#3 do this easy ab exercises you can do at home for ripped abs here
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:02 PM

You need to do a variety of exercises to get flat abs. The abs are many muscles that require different exercises.

You also need some high-intensity cardio to burn fat, like sprinting (run as fast you can for 1 minute, rest for 1 minute, repeat) and uphill running. This helps burn fat overall to help reduce the bulge.

Here's a free How to Get Abs Guide that can help you.
    selvin_jaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 12:20 AM

I would say you go with a good training session in order to reduce your tummy. I would recommend you to go with Work On Demand which will teach you the step by step process on how to gain a good shape.
    Exercise Video Downloads: Perfect for busy women -- Workouts On Demand
    oyil2010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 11:40 PM

All of the above and stop eating at 6pm...
    Good luck
    JeffParker45 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 30, 2010, 09:47 PM

Have 3/4 of your diet fruit and veggies.
    3/4 of that be veggies.

Join a gym and take these classes...

1. Total body sculpting class
    2. Yoga
    3. Pilates
    4. Spinning

Total body class will shape your muscles

Yoga will keep you safe for flexible muscles

Pilates will strengthen your core to have hard rock abs!

And Spinning is the best cardio class to just melt the fat!

Hope that helps!

Jeff Gordon Parker
    The Fitness Dude
    7 years as a personal trainer...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce Red color of Lips? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a guy with quiet large and very Red lips. I've seen and heard of many who use some sort of product to make their lips a more neutral color, like brownish, whitish depending on ones skin tone. I have olive skin and really need some sort of product I can use to get rid of the Red color in my...

Tummy toning and exercises [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'6" 19 years old and 135-140 pounds. I'm not looking to loose a ton of weight or anything but I was wondering what exercises can be done to flatten your belly... I don't feel overweight I just want to have a nice toned mid-driff... could you also tell me how they are done (the exercises) thank...

Can I reduce the size of an animated gif? [ 11 Answers ]

When I reduce the size (dimensions) of an animated gif (I use PhotoshopElements), it is no longer animated. Is there a way to reduce the size of animated gifs and retain the animation? Thanks!

Reduce space taken by ducts in basement... [ 2 Answers ]

I am finishing my basement and there are large ducts down the middle of the room. I am wondering if there is technology (other than replacing with mini-ducts with high pressure system) or mechanism I can use to reduce the size of the ducts. Can the air go through the joists? Are there special...

Reduce Tan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm from the South Asian region, where it gets quite hot during summer. And I get tanned very easily even though I use sunscreen. I'd like to know any tips for reducing my tan and getting back my Fair & Lovely complexion. ;) Thanks!

View more questions Search