Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccrr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Kenmore Dishwasher heating element
    I need to replace the heating element in my 665.16512 Kenmore Dishwasher but I don't know how to remove the old one. Any hints?
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Oct 29, 2006, 11:33 AM
    Try this:

http://www.partselect.com/dishwasher...ent+repair.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher Heating Element [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have instructions to replace the heating element for a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher?? I would like to do this myself. Thanks, Terri

Kenmore Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an older model Kenmore dishwasher which is no longer washing the dishes clean. What is the most cost-effective method; to repair or replace? Please advise.

Maytag dryer heating element wiring schematic [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maytag dryer model#SDE5401AYW and it quit heating. We purchased a new heating element and went to hook it up but we have two gray wires that come from the wire harness at the motor that we have no clue where they go. My father-in-law took out the old heating element and didn't mark the...

Heating element stays on after drum stops [ 8 Answers ]

To stop the dryer we often open the door. When I open the door the drum stops turning. The heating element remains on. If I turn the timer to off the heating elelment will go off. If I set the timer to on the heating element starts immediately before pushing the button to start the drum. What...

How can I get enamel off heating element [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem here. I left kettle on the electric stove for too long:( All the water boiled out & as a result the enamel from the kettle melted onto the heating element of the stove. Now I have enamel on the heating element. Any idea how I can get it out ? Thank you so much. Your help...

View more questions Search